Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: i think im ready to say it... im a sissy!

  1. #1

    Red face i think im ready to say it... im a sissy!

    well i think im ready to say that im a sissy, cause i just got my white/pink striped knee socks today and i love em >//< im wearing em with my pink diaper

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    Don't forget to update your profile to show that your a sissy if you want to!

    At any rate dressing up makes you feel adorable and cute correct?

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by accepted View Post
    Don't forget to update your profile to show that your a sissy if you want to!

    At any rate dressing up makes you feel adorable and cute correct?
    Well i just kinda feel more comfortable in like pink stuff >.< and yes i guess i felt cute with my pink diaper and my pink kneesocks on

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Default

    *puts a sparkly tiara on your head and hands you pink flowers*

    Welcome to the club! There's nothing wrong with being a little girly...we get the cutest outfits anyway.

  7. #7

    Default

    Are you wearing just a plain ole diaper or do you have something like a PINK frilly ruffled bum diaper cover to enhance the sissy effect.
    What are you wearing for footwear - PINK Mary Janes would be so nice to go with those recently acquired white/PINK stripe sox.
    And then the piece de la resistance how about a PINK short baby doll dress showing off those oh so neat PINK ruffled undies.
    Don't forget the PINK pacifier - someone posted about a tiara if not that then PINK ribbons in your curly locks and PINK pearl earrings.

    Now aren't you really something - a full fledged SISSY all decked out in PINK - Oops forget get some PINK make up; lip gloss and nail polish !
    Can't really overdo this PINK stuff - it is the earmark color of a SISSY !

    Celebrating your PINKNESS SISSY !
    Last edited by babylock1; 22-Aug-2014 at 04:36. Reason: add data

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babylock1 View Post
    Are you wearing just a plain ole diaper or do you have something like a PINK frilly ruffled bum diaper cover to enhance the sissy effect.
    What are you wearing for footwear - PINK Mary Janes would be so nice to go with those recently acquired white/PINK stripe sox.
    And then the piece de la resistance how about a PINK short baby doll dress showing off those oh so neat PINK ruffled undies.
    Don't forget the PINK pacifier - someone posted about a tiara if not that then PINK ribbons in your curly locks and PINK pearl earrings.

    Now aren't you really something - a full fledged SISSY all decked out in PINK - Oops forget get some PINK make up; lip gloss and nail polish !
    Can't really overdo this PINK stuff - it is the earmark color of a SISSY !

    Celebrating your PINKNESS SISSY !

    i have some pink awwsocute diapers, and the knee socks... don't really have alot more, since i still live home so its kinda hard wearing sissy stuff

  9. #9

    Default

    Nice one on celebrating it. I'm kinda in the not sure camp for myself, I sort of enjoy wearing pink but not sure how comfortable I am with it, if that makes sense?

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Robertwolf View Post
    Nice one on celebrating it. I'm kinda in the not sure camp for myself, I sort of enjoy wearing pink but not sure how comfortable I am with it, if that makes sense?
    it does, like im not fully sure about like full sissy outfit but i wouldnt mind wearing a frilly pink diaper cover or something too, but yeah would probably be when im alone or just around my GF

Similar Threads

  1. Getting Ready for the Doc
    By kerry in forum Incontinence
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 27-Jul-2013, 20:45
  2. Are you IPv6 ready?
    By Alecs in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 19-Jun-2011, 22:39
  3. Ready to introduce myself,...
    By WdEiAaRpIeNrGs in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 25-Apr-2011, 12:44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.