Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dating in diapers

Stinks

Default Dating in diapers

Has anyone here used a Internet dating sit and been open about wearing diapers? If so how'd that go?

I met my wife outside of the AB/DL community. I quickly let her know of all my various interests in life including this one. I have never been ashamed of this interest and never offered to discontinue. This is part of me and me is who she fell in love with. She now plays and we try different things making our intimate life fantastic.

I would never advise a fellow AB/DLer to seek a mate within the community and would never advise them to hide this long term.

Stinks

Your rare I always am ashamed of it. Only because most look down upon it. All tho I have a fantasy of going to a bar and having my shirt up enough in the back to expose my diaper. I'm just not sure on a bar. I just don't wanna get made fun of or worse, get my ass kicked

If you go out with the mind set of "Getting caught," you might get messed with. I would never go out with the intention of getting caught. That would be rude as I don't wish to force my interests or lifestyle on others.

That doesn't mean that I don't go out diapered. I'll occasionally go out with 2 Abri L4 and a Confi-Dry 24/7 on under loose fitting jeans. I don't get thickly diapered to go out but if I already am on the weekend and need to go to the store, I will. What I've found is that people don't notice how my jeans are riding. I do consciously avoid the waddle though. My opinion is if someone notices, it's none of their business.

BTW, there is nothing to be ashamed of as long as you are not forcing your interests on others. We're not hurting anyone.

Stinks

That's alot to conceal But if your like me then then it's eazy with baggy jeans. I always hated tight pants. And now that seems to be the in style. F that I'm outta high school 10 years now. I look at these young men and laugh at them. Thats probably what guys my age now did when I was in school lol. Generation gaps are cool if you can see the humor in it. But thanks on BTW.... And really it's a fantasy cuz I'm not that bold to go out and do it. All tho if the right drunk girl came up to me and was all over me. I might just let her know right then lol

Quote Originally Posted by bAByTiffany View Post
    I met my wife outside of the AB/DL community. I quickly let her know of all my various interests in life including this one. I have never been ashamed of this interest and never offered to discontinue. This is part of me and me is who she fell in love with. She now plays and we try different things making our intimate life fantastic.

I would never advise a fellow AB/DLer to seek a mate within the community and would never advise them to hide this long term.
    I like this response because it contradicts the common misconceptions of finding a mate as an ABDL.

Stinks

Yep so true

From my experiences I haven't mentioned anything I went diapered up to a couple of dates and my now ex girlfriend (she cheated) knew about it but that's only because i actually do have bladder problems and overactive bladder nothing was said I was well supported by her on that, on the other hand none of my dates had a clue because i didn't tell them its kinda awkward bringing the subject like that up in person. If anyone did have any sucess with mentioning it online I would be curious to see the outcome on that situation.

Well I haven't done any Internet dating myself, so I can't really speak for that side of things but I have been on a few dates since I went 24/7. And honestly, excluding the initial "That's a bit weird" gut reaction everyone (understandably) has at first, they haven't gone badly at all.

Dating in diapers is just like dating regularly. It's ALL about your confidence.

If you go up to a guy or girl and can barely carry a conversation or even just get across why you're generally a cool person, then you'll always have more issues with acceptance of this stuff and general dating.

The main reason all the conventionally 'hot' guys and girls do so well is that they know and recognize their own self-worth. Sure being attractive makes the whole process easier, but if you come up and make them laugh or think with your own charm, well you shouldn't have too many problems

Kind of a long-winded way to say that the diapers don't matter, but there you go
    Last edited by Serah; 26-Aug-2014 at 00:16.