Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The diaper ice bucket challenge!

Tremer

Cool The diaper ice bucket challenge!

so is anyone gutty enough to start this ice bucket challenge?

i was kinda thinking the challenge could go something like this.

1. grab something that can hold 1cup of water
    2. fill water to 1cup mark, then put 4 ice cubes in it
    3. pour it down your back!
    4. idk if you can post a video or not on here, but somehow post a video/picture. no nudies!!!!
    5. nominate 2 people on here and see if they have the "balls" to do it!!

fun little story. I actaully did something like this. I had a 100+ fever and no air conditioner. So my room was about 120 (F) so i put ice water in a few diapers and used them as ice packs. and I put some in the one I was wearing to try to keep me cool. It was interesting to say the least lol

Tremer

Quote Originally Posted by Pianissima View Post
    fun little story. I actaully did something like this. I had a 100+ fever and no air conditioner. So my room was about 120 (F) so i put ice water in a few diapers and used them as ice packs. and I put some in the one I was wearing to try to keep me cool. It was interesting to say the least lol
    lolol! that is a very creative way to cool down haha!

I had no air conditioning and no money. So i just layed on my bed with just a diaper on and my improvised icepacks on my body lol Definitely an interesting situation. It probably would have looked really weird xD

Tremer

Quote Originally Posted by Pianissima View Post
    I had no air conditioning and no money. So i just layed on my bed with just a diaper on and my improvised icepacks on my body lol Definitely an interesting situation. It probably would have looked really weird xD
    haha it probably would have. that is if someone were to see you tho! just wearing a diaper "looks weird" to alot of people though :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Tremer View Post
    haha it probably would have. that is if someone were to see you tho! just wearing a diaper "looks weird" to alot of people though :'(
    I was living alone at the time lol, thats the only reason I didnt even bother covering up xDD I could just imagine someone walking in, "oh hey, Pian-- ummm... *closes door slowly*"

Once and only once I tried soaking a tena slip with cold water and then placing it in a fridge at about 4 degrees centigrade for about 5 hours and then wearing it. I had to use parcel tape all around the waist because the moisture had got to the tape landing area. It was cold, I thought that some vital parts had shriveled up after a while. The next time I would have tried the fridge at a higher temperature.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiddles View Post
    Once and only once I tried soaking a tena slip with cold water and then placing it in a fridge at about 4 degrees centigrade for about 5 hours and then wearing it. I had to use parcel tape all around the waist because the moisture had got to the landing area. It was cold, I thought that some vital parts had shriveled up after a while.
    lol I would imagine so! that sounds pretty uncomfortable xD

Well it was but the weather was so damed hot it gave me some relief for a while, even though my nuts felt like they had turned into frozen peas.

Tremer

so nobody is daring enough to start the "THE ADISC DIAPER ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE"??