Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Problems with Abena M4

  1. #1

    Default Problems with Abena M4

    I posted about this about 2 years ago but got an explaination.
    But I ran into it again, I recently bought a case of Abena M4, one pack in the case was fine; they were very thick, very absorbant, would swell after wetting, top dry, and order control.
    The other 2 packs they were thin and very flimsy, the plastic felt like a cheap store brand, felt very wet even from small wetting as if there was no Top Dry, smell was noticeable even from small wettings also. And they didn't swell. Felt and performed like cheap store brand.
    Has anyone come across this problem? I stopped buying Abena 2 years ago cause the same thing happened back then too.
    I hate getting ripped off.
    Like I said one pack was perfectly fine.

  2. #2

    Default

    I wear them every night and have never experienced this. I would go back to your supplier. If they're any good then they will exchange faulty ones

  3. #3

    Default

    I have not had that problem at all. I've been using one most every night for almost a year. I've had a bag where many of them had screwy problems with tapes being stuck where they shouldn't be, but even those were usable. It sounds like what happens when you buy street drugs, not a reputable brand of diaper. That is to say, it sounds like they were "cut". Could your supplier be up to some sort of funny business?

  4. #4

    Default

    I have never had any of these issues with the Abena M4. I will echo what others have stated and try contacting the supplier about these issues.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFox View Post
    I have never had any of these issues with the Abena M4. I will echo what others have stated and try contacting the supplier about these issues.
    Last time I contacted the supplier he/she just apologized for issue but that's it.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by edward321 View Post
    Last time I contacted the supplier he/she just apologized for issue but that's it.
    change suppliers then lol

  7. #7

    Default

    I've never had these problems either. If you're in Canada age comfort is a good supplier, they offer free shipping on cases. From what others have said in the US XP medical is a reputable supplier. Hope this helps.

  8. #8

    Default

    Odor control has always been nonexistent in Abena products, their other qualities have been slowly going downhill over the last decade.

  9. #9

    Default

    After a repeat of what happened
    2 years ago with this supplier, I will do as everyone suggested and switch suppliers.

    I get my Abena from b4ns.com

    I Appreciate everyone for taking the time to respond and read my little rant.

    Nothing worse than paying for something and not getting what you paid for; I pay for premium diapers, I want premium diapers.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by edward321 View Post
    After a repeat of what happened
    2 years ago with this supplier, I will do as everyone suggested and switch suppliers.

    I get my Abena from b4ns.com

    I Appreciate everyone for taking the time to respond and read my little rant.

    Nothing worse than paying for something and not getting what you paid for; I pay for premium diapers, I want premium diapers.
    I agree with you. Change suppliers. Thorb has the best suggestion. Agecomfort.com has the best prices and free delivery. Plus free samples

Similar Threads

  1. Abena x plus problems
    By zackiepooh1992 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26-Nov-2012, 19:37
  2. Abena Tape Problems
    By crowza in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 26-Jul-2012, 02:34
  3. Noise difference Abena Air X-plus VS. Abena X-plus
    By cravethesecurefeelin in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-Oct-2011, 19:11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.