Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just got my first diaper! (Teddy Print Bambinos)

Default Just got my first diaper! (Teddy Print Bambinos)

So, I got the sample pack In the mail today. I only fit in the mediums though x3 so Im curious, how do you put your diapers on yourself? I'm really having trouble getting a nice snug fit is there a special way to do it? and also, what "fun" things can I do with my diaper? since I only have one that fits, I don't know if I want to wet/mess in it just yet... so what do you guys think?
    Last edited by BooBooBear; 21-Aug-2014 at 04:36.

Damn! You have one of the "top of the line" as a first (makes finding a better one way more difficult)
    Try putting it on sitting on the edge of your bed, taping up the lower tapes first, stand up, adjust fit, sit down again,
    tape upper tapes whilst "sucking in" your tummy, result good fit for a long time.

works for me anyways

Default Just got my first diaper! (Teddy Print Bambinos)

Quote Originally Posted by ShortGuy View Post
    Damn! You have one of the "top of the line" as a first (makes finding a better one way more difficult)
    Try putting it on sitting on the edge of your bed, taping up the lower tapes first, stand up, adjust fit, sit down again,
    tape upper tapes whilst "sucking in" your tummy, result good fit for a long time.

works for me anyways
    wow! that worked great! thanks by the way, do you know if it would be ok to sleep in a diaper like this one? I know there's night time diapers and day time diapers, but I don't know if that's only for wetting reasons or not .-.

Unless you toss and turn a lot in your sleep you should be fine sleeping in them

When I buy I usually get the variety case and use the plain white ones as my regular IC diapers during the day and wear the others as my night time diapers. Of the hundreds I've had over the last couple of years I've had maybe 10 that didn't survive being slept in and they were all nights where I know I was tossing and turning pretty heavily.

Quote Originally Posted by oooma View Post
    so Im curious, how do you put your diapers on yourself? I'm really having trouble getting a nice snug fit is there a special way to do it?
    If you're not going for the whole babyish thing (I'll assume not since your profile only says DL), the most efficient way to do it is standing up. Pull the diaper up between your legs, lean back against a wall to hold the back of the diaper up, and then tape the front. I always do the top tapes first, but other people swear by doing the bottom ones. Experiment with different taping schemes and pay attention to where the tapes are in relation to other features on the diaper so that you can re-create it. Also remember that when it comes to "snuggness", less is more in most cases.

wow! that worked great! thanks by the way, do you know if it would be ok to sleep in a diaper like this one? I know there's night time diapers and day time diapers, but I don't know if that's only for wetting reasons or not .-.
    Diaper manufacturers are almost comical in their lack of understanding as to how their products are used, as those terms are a bit misleading. A "daytime" diaper generally refers to a lower absorbency diaper (or sometimes a pullup), often cloth backed. "nighttime" just means it's more absorbent than one marketed as "daytime". Assuming have some form of bladder control at night, anything (including a pullup) can work fine to sleep in.

I generally prefer plastic backed for day and more breathable cloth backed for night but that's just me.

So, I got the sample pack In the mail today. I only fit in the mediums though x3 so Im curious, how do you put your diapers on yourself? I'm really having trouble getting a nice snug fit is there a special way to do it? and also, what "fun" things can I do with my diaper? since I only have one that fits, I don't know if I want to wet/mess in it just yet... so what do you guys think?
    I know it's already been mentioned, but I'll say it again, that I'm pretty jealous of your first diaper. I didn't get a chance to get a good quality diaper like the Teddy Bambino, until many years after my interests first began.

Since it hasn't been linked yet, this article shows how to put one on:
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...ut-On-a-Diaper

I haven't had a Teddy Bambino in a long time. I really would like to order more of them sometime. Yes, they are a good one to wear at night, I don't think you'll have any problems.

Wow, Teddy Bambinos as your first? You definitely made it a good one! I believe I was about 19 too when I first tried Bambinos. You probably won't find one that's better though (except the Bellissimos of course) - you set the bar high

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyi View Post
    Wow, Teddy Bambinos as your first? You definitely made it a good one! I believe I was about 19 too when I first tried Bambinos. You probably won't find one that's better though (except the Bellissimos of course) - you set the bar high
    well, since I only got a sample pack of the teddy print, I'll get the Bellissimos to try next I do like the teddy print a lot so far though :3

well, since I only got a sample pack of the teddy print, I'll get the Bellissimos to try next I do like the teddy print a lot so far though :3
    Yeah, you probably spoiled yourself. Teddys and Bellisimos are about the best out there. As far as taping styles, I'm glad the advice above worked for you. If you want to try for an especially snug fit in the future, you can also try putting the diaper on standing up, by putting the back up against a wall and leaning into it. That way, you can adjust it while holding it against the wall, and you'll get a nice snug fit for standing up.

As far as fun things. *shrug* I think it's a topic that pops up from time to time. It's mostly what you feel like. If you're into the babyish side of it, getting some juice and a stuffed animal to play around with is a good way to go. If you're more just DL, then just do something fun, like watch a video and pour yourself a big soda to drink during the movie.