Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roomates?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain View Post
    How do you wear with roomates round?
    one tape at a time?
    Every roommate I've had really didnt see me too often but I told them very blatantly that it is something that is going to happen because i have some IC issues and it gets hot sometimes, so I wear no pants around the house sometimes :P If they aren't okay with that i put boxers on over them. just don't make it a big deal

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain View Post
    How do you wear with roomates round?
    Very carefully. I never really did when I had roommates. I usually waited until they were gone for the day (if I did).

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Very carefully. I never really did when I had roommates. I usually waited until they were gone for the day (if I did).
    I was typically rather cautious when I wore around the roommate I had several years ago. I kept my diapers in a laundry bin (I put some old clothing over the diapers and put some stuff on the cover of the bin). Sometimes I would wear while he was home, and as far as I could tell, he didn't notice. Granted, I didn't always move around the apartment that much (I was often reading or playing a video game). Furthermore, I always wore pajama pants over my diaper.

I don't know much about your roommate, DarkBabyMagician. Admittedly, I probably wouldn't have had any issues with the roommate I had (he is someone I know); I just wanted to avoid a situation that would have been potentially awkward at first.

Just do it carefully and I have yet to wear around 2 new roommates I just met and I will just make sure my diaper is covered up when I walk out of my room and my third roommate I had last year has already worn around them and I didn't even notice until he told me.

I waited for sleepy time. I kinda had to. The door to my room, was in my ex-roommates room. Or I waited for him to get kidney stones.
    It was kinda mean (Zoey is a bad girl :P ) but I reveled, or longed for the days he'd needed the hospital.

Especially if you only wear at night, it's not really a big deal. Put them on in the bathroom and put PJs over them, or put them on in your bedroom if it's separate. Shop when the roommate isn't home and put the diapers in your own closet. Keep a trash in your own room and use black bags that you tie up and take out regularly. Heck, if you regularly take out the trash and keep your space clean, your roommate will probably think you're the best person ever. If they're found, say you wear them at night, it's no big deal, but obviously you'd rather your roommate didn't share that information. Your roommate will probably be more embarrassed than you.

If you want to wear during the day, it might be a bit harder. You could still probably do it in your own room, especially if it locks. If we're talking a different apartment layout where people can always come in and out of your space, then daytime wearing would definitely be a lot harder without them getting some hint you do it.

the only 'roommate' i ever had already knew about my diapers, so he didn't care one bit. Even when i wore just a diaper and a shirt around him.

Last time I've worn diapers was shortly before I began living on campus and I doubt I'll be able to go back to diapers for a while considering the money I have right now. Luckily my dorm room has an automatic card scanning system on the knob, which locks the door when closed. So if I decide to start wearing again, I can wear them every night without a peep from my roommates.

And trust me, I hardly EVER see them nor do I talk to them.