Thread: Online buying

Default Online buying

I'm new here and am wondering what are some websites to purchase diapers from? I would prefer that they recognize ABDL.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Z33wp View Post
    I'm new here and am wondering what are some websites to purchase diapers from? I would prefer that they recognize ABDL.

Thank you
    Many medical companies ship completely discreet. I pretty much only buy directly from dry24/7s actual site because I can get some good deals. Many sites if you just ask them if they ship discreetly will accommodate. It doesn't necessarily have to be abdl

I have had good luck with ordering from XP Medical. They have a good selection of premium adult diapers, and they are always discreet about their shipping.

bambinodiapers.com I just ordered from there, 100% discreet and good quality

Even Amazon sells a host of diapers and they usually ship them in their Amazon marked box.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Even Amazon sells a host of diapers and they usually ship them in their Amazon marked box.
    Anything marked as "fulfilled by amazon" will be in an amazon box, The other stuff will arrive however the seller decides to package it.

Cuddlz.com is what I've used for years and never had any trouble

I mostly order from Bambino and XP Medical. I live so close to both that I get the Bambino order the next day. XP Medical one or two days at the most. Fulfilled by Amazon 2 days since I have a prime account. Have also ordered directly from Unique Wellness and Dry 24/7 never having an issue. Also in the past have used drugstore.com, North shore, Magic Medical, Diaper Buys, many of which sell single packs and if you hit a minimum order have free shipping. My experience has been when you order a variety of single packs they ship in a plain box or a diaper box inside out. I also have ordered tons of diapers on eBay, though these days super bargains are hard to come by. I follow the tracking number and if I'm not home alone I have the package held for pickup by the carrier just in case the diapers are in the original manufacturer packaging. I order things online all the time and so does my roommate, rarely do we ever ask what the other got in the mail.