Thread: What do I need

Default What do I need

I want to get into AB and am wondering about supply's and diapers? My waist is 32 if it helps, cause I know some diaper don't come in my size.

Your help is greatly appreciated

I have the same waist as you. Dry 24/7s medium fits great. They are just the right kind of fit for 32 waists. plus they are super absorbent and nearly never leak

Although mediums will probably fit you well, I would get samples or only a few diapers at first to try out. People have different tastes and instead of buying a large quantity of diapers and then finding out they are not to your liking, try only a few samples first.

I don't have a recommended diaper - I haven't tried very many and don't have a favorite yet.

You should fit in a medium diaper and I prefer abena's cause they fit me the best but you have to try out diaper and see which one you like the best and I advise getting sample packs so you can try them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Z33wp View Post
    I want to get into AB and am wondering about supply's and diapers? My waist is 32...
    Assuming that's 32 inches, the "medium" size of pretty much any brand of adult diaper should be ideal.

I've seen a few obscure brands that have two sizes -- "small/medium" and "medium/large" (or S/M and M/L). In those cases, the M/L seems to be the same size as the "medium" of normal brands.

Oh, and for ordering, XP Medical seems to be a popular choice for those in the US:

Hope that helps :-)