Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: SDKs

Smile SDKs

If you like SDKs and can't wait for ABUniverse to get it together, there's another option. Disposable Medical Express sells SDKS and Cushies by the case, 80 for around $109. Shipping is FAST, just be sure to request discreet.

Pretty complete site. ABU, Bambino, XP medical and Wellness Superior all on the same site.

Pulluplover

Very strange. They sell AB Universe product for slightly less AND have it in stock? I don't get it, if AB universe is out, they should be also. Maybe AB Universe focuses on keeping them in stock first? Given recent service issues I might give that route a shot next time.

I'm going to try this site the next time that I need to order. Looks like I could get all my shopping done on one site. I haven't had any Bambinos in quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    Link please :-)
    http://disposablemedicalexpress.com/...iapers-briefs/

Highly strange to see ABDL products side by side with mundane diapers on a normal diaper site.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post

Highly strange to see ABDL products side by side with mundane diapers on a normal diaper site.
    it is a bit odd, but it shows they understand their customer base and have no issues accommodating them

This site is curious, to say the least. The testimonials page are all ebay testimonials from around 2005, and they run a Facebook page and blog with little traffic that post articles targeted at the elderly.

That said, I can find several references to it here on ADISC over the years with the search function. I can't find anything negative, but then again, there's barely any mention of them at all. They aren't commonly mentioned enough around the ABDL community.

DD has some threads which mention them, and lists them on their list of vendors under the section of sites that advertise with them (they also list ABU on that list). From the sense I'm getting, DME used to be a site that got infrequent mentions for carrying some ordinary brands that are hard to get in North America, and one thread from Jan 2013 notes that they had moved into directly selling Bambinos.

It's been shown before that you can buy all of the major ABDL diapers by the shipping container from Alibaba, so it seems entirely possible that this could be "legitimate", inasmuch as a company that's selling other companies' products and using those other companies' marketing images can be. It seems noteworthy that they are specifically undercutting the case prices on other sites for ABDL diapers consistently by a few dollars - I'm skeptical that they're selling these with the consent of companies responsible for making these products.

Can anybody vouch for this company?
    Last edited by Fruitkitty; 21-Aug-2014 at 12:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post

Thank you:-)

I don't think the ABU haters will take kindly to buying ABU products through another site. Prepare to be flamed by them.

But having an alternate source at least of Bambinos is nice.