Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Green name woo! butttt.....

Default Green name woo! butttt.....

Woohooooooo I finally have access to the stuff I really needed to be able to do like PM people and all that fun stuff. That being said I miss having a blue name and really wish there was a little more of a tier system here where I could be some color other than green eventually. EVERYONE OTHER THAN NEWBIES AND MODS ARE GREENNNNNN WAAAHHHHHHHHH T.T ANyone else kinda feel like this? I mean Its not like its a dire issue or anything, but it would be kinda cool as just a little thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumball View Post
    You can get bolded green and eventually gold down the line.
    Well that's kind of my point. there is really not even a shred of incentive for people to not just post 20 things then afk until they want to say a single thing or just PM people after that. And to be honest, a good percentage of us like having fun l little things like a little color change here and there. I can't truly speak for them, but I know I love being rewarded with little things that are purely aesthetic~

People do come and go, sure. But this is a support site. You should post if you've got any worries, or if you've got the desire to help somebody else, not to change your name color. Plus, there's a nice community here, and they can be interesting to talk to about all sorts of things, from diaper tricks, to politics, to random silly message board games.

Also, the dark green name is kinda cool. >_> <_<

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    People do come and go, sure. But this is a support site. You should post if you've got any worries, or if you've got the desire to help somebody else, not to change your name color. Plus, there's a nice community here, and they can be interesting to talk to about all sorts of things, from diaper tricks, to politics, to random silly message board games.

Also, the dark green name is kinda cool. >_> <_<
    Your welcome, :p

I am not concerned about a lack of additional tiers; I am more concerned with actual post quality and such.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFox View Post
    I am not concerned about a lack of additional tiers; I am more concerned with actual post quality and such.
    yeah, I agree. to you and archie. I just love fun things like that ^w^

Quote Originally Posted by starrunner View Post
    It's not easy being green!
    Haha...I was going to say the Kermit thing!

There is still lots of responsibility with the green and eventual bold and gold. I guess welcome to the club but enjoy it with pride and honor.