Thread: what are some cute things to wear?

Tremer

Red face what are some cute things to wear?

i am not really fond of girls clothes but, i like the look of eyeliner, scarfs and long hair im kinda open to anything right now. what do you guys/girls like to wear?

it depends on the occasion~ My favorite everyday wear when I go out (when i don't I jsut stay in my fleecy pajamas :33) I had a sweater Custom made to fit me purrrfectly and looks so cute! Aside from that though, My necklace that I had made that looks a lot like a collar occasionally, some nice pants, and the occasional bracelet. Who needs /girl/ clothes to feel cute and pretty?

Quote Originally Posted by Tremer View Post
    i am not really fond of girls clothes but, i like the look of eyeliner, scarfs and long hair im kinda open to anything right now. what do you guys/girls like to wear?

Quote Originally Posted by Pianissima View Post
    it depends on the occasion~ My favorite everyday wear when I go out (when i don't I jsut stay in my fleecy pajamas :33) I had a sweater Custom made to fit me purrrfectly and looks so cute! Aside from that though, My necklace that I had made that looks a lot like a collar occasionally, some nice pants, and the occasional bracelet. Who needs /girl/ clothes to feel cute and pretty?
    if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck.... just maybe it's a duck.. (soft giggle & knowing smile)

welcome to the world of alternative personal expression... ain't it fun.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck.... just maybe it's a duck.. (soft giggle & knowing smile)
    well does it taste like duck?

well does it taste like duck?
    i don't know, i'm not your girl friend. and besides that, i only like post-ops..... LOL

i don't know, i'm not your girl friend. and besides that, i only like post-ops..... LOL
    *facepalm* i dint even realize.... lmao

*facepalm* i dint even realize.... lmao
    (hands Pianissima a life-jacket)
    and welcome to the deep end of the pool.

(hands Pianissima a life-jacket)
    and welcome to the deep end of the pool.
    got any floaties too? I might need them >.>

Tremer

hahaaa! i agree! i was just wondering what other people like to wear. and i bought my first scarf the other day although it is purple and my friend said he wouldnt go into public with me. i still love it hahaha

going into public Im not keen on outer clothing but don't mind Pink undies but at home fleecy PJ's are the way to go