Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: what are some cute things to wear?

  1. #1
    Tremer

    Red face what are some cute things to wear?

    i am not really fond of girls clothes but, i like the look of eyeliner, scarfs and long hair im kinda open to anything right now. what do you guys/girls like to wear?

  2. #2

    Default

    it depends on the occasion~ My favorite everyday wear when I go out (when i don't I jsut stay in my fleecy pajamas :33) I had a sweater Custom made to fit me purrrfectly and looks so cute! Aside from that though, My necklace that I had made that looks a lot like a collar occasionally, some nice pants, and the occasional bracelet. Who needs /girl/ clothes to feel cute and pretty?

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Tremer View Post
    i am not really fond of girls clothes but, i like the look of eyeliner, scarfs and long hair im kinda open to anything right now. what do you guys/girls like to wear?


    Quote Originally Posted by Pianissima View Post
    it depends on the occasion~ My favorite everyday wear when I go out (when i don't I jsut stay in my fleecy pajamas :33) I had a sweater Custom made to fit me purrrfectly and looks so cute! Aside from that though, My necklace that I had made that looks a lot like a collar occasionally, some nice pants, and the occasional bracelet. Who needs /girl/ clothes to feel cute and pretty?
    if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck.... just maybe it's a duck.. (soft giggle & knowing smile)

    welcome to the world of alternative personal expression... ain't it fun.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck.... just maybe it's a duck.. (soft giggle & knowing smile)
    well does it taste like duck?

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Pianissima View Post
    well does it taste like duck?
    i don't know, i'm not your girl friend. and besides that, i only like post-ops..... LOL

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    i don't know, i'm not your girl friend. and besides that, i only like post-ops..... LOL
    *facepalm* i dint even realize.... lmao

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Pianissima View Post
    *facepalm* i dint even realize.... lmao
    (hands Pianissima a life-jacket)
    and welcome to the deep end of the pool.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    (hands Pianissima a life-jacket)
    and welcome to the deep end of the pool.
    got any floaties too? I might need them >.>

  9. #9
    Tremer

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Pianissima View Post
    it depends on the occasion~ My favorite everyday wear when I go out (when i don't I jsut stay in my fleecy pajamas :33) I had a sweater Custom made to fit me purrrfectly and looks so cute! Aside from that though, My necklace that I had made that looks a lot like a collar occasionally, some nice pants, and the occasional bracelet. Who needs /girl/ clothes to feel cute and pretty?
    hahaaa! i agree! i was just wondering what other people like to wear. and i bought my first scarf the other day although it is purple and my friend said he wouldnt go into public with me. i still love it hahaha

  10. #10

    Default

    going into public Im not keen on outer clothing but don't mind Pink undies but at home fleecy PJ's are the way to go

Similar Threads

  1. Cute
    By Snivy in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-Sep-2014, 22:30
  2. cute things i can say to my daddy through text messages?
    By dahliakitti in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19-Nov-2013, 03:22
  3. Things that make you happy! And things that you love!
    By KaworuVsDrWily in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 20-Oct-2010, 13:23
  4. Things That Make You Mad And Things That You Hate
    By Shadowhawk in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 20-Oct-2010, 12:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.