Thread: I'm back!

Default I'm back!

So some of you have already noticed my name popping up again, but I figured I should officially let everyone know I'm back from my Summer camp and am hoping to jump back into the forum fold.

What a crazy Summer it has been as well! I learned a significant portion about myself regarding how I best teach and how to best utilize leadership (those are ongoing tasks of improvement), came out of the closet to a few friends (orientation, not diaper desires) and ended up experimenting with them (I think I've confirmed I'm gay now, but I haven't tried women yet so I don't know whether I'm bi or not). I made a bunch of new friends, strengthened some old friendships, set up travel plans to visit different parts of the world, changed my diet so I'm feeling great physically emotionally and mentally, and I conquered my fear of heights by free climbing a 150-200 foot tree (which was one of the most enlightening experiences I've had to date). Plus I turned 21 and had a hell of a celebration, which got me in serious trouble.

Life has been wild and every year I seem to find more adventure and more reason to smile and enjoy this ride. I can feel myself changing for the better as a person and my circumstances, although they tend to get more difficult, are significantly more interesting. Granted there have been some challenges (many challenges) and a bit of bad news regarding a family member being diagnosed with cancer, but I suppose you can't have the good without the bad.

All in all though, it's great to come back to the constant that is ADISC, even if we're constantly changing anyway (no pun intended). Thanks guys!

Welcome back! How time flies. I remember when you said you were going to summer camp. Now time to get back in the swing of things.

Welcome back as well. I'll get in touch with you soon, but right now, my wife is in the hospital with serious foot trouble. The surgery is tomorrow morning. Talk to you later.