Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: other sites i should know?

Default other sites i should know?

Don't hurt me, admins!
    That being said, and I'm not sure if I'm overstepping boundaries here butttttt.....
    So, I'm new to this whole thingie ma whatszit called abdl and i know that this site isn't for 'personal ads' which I'd assume pertains to relationship classifieds (I feel like a webster dictionary. I just defined it using synonyms... great). What sites are good for these kinds of things though. I really want to find some friends at least -- a mommy/daddy at best -- in my area because, lets face it, i'm a lonely person xDD. I'm not saying this to be all attention grabby or to have people pm me with 'I'll be your best friend in the world' kind of messages. I just want to know where is an appropriate place for THAT kind of stuff. Thanks!

Fetlife is the one that I've seen most recommended on here. This is second hand knowledge, I'm not on it myself, so take that with a grain of salt.

I'd also suggest doing more normal stuff. You're a music lover, so maybe attend some local concerts. See if you meet anybody there. I think diapers shouldn't stop the development of friendships for other interests, and anybody with the least bit of integrity won't care anyway if you're wearing around them because you need to.

I have plenty of contacts and acquaintances in my industry, don't get me wrong, but they are that on a professional level. The reason it would be nice to have friends from an abdl or bf/lf community is that i don't have to deal with /it/ being an issue. But really, it is more for the mommy/daddy search than anything ^w^ it would be nice to have one xDD i heard of fetlife, but I'm really hesitant. I have a profile just to reserve my name..... but im not really into fetish stuff. Its just not me, and i really don't want to have to deal with all that to find what I'm looking for. I dunno, maybe sometime i will finish the profile :P

Well, you're in much the same position as me there, and I've hesitated to join fetlife for similar reasons. Apologies that I couldn't be more helpful on this one. Hopefully, we added some clarity to the request for whoever comes along next.

Lol whoever has decent info will also now be helping both of us out too x33

Quote Originally Posted by Pianissima View Post
    but im not really into fetish stuff. Its just not me, and i really don't want to have to deal with all that to find what I'm looking for. I dunno, maybe sometime i will finish the profile :P
    Go ahead and finnish your profile. the more you participate the better your chances of meeting people. Also IF you have an interest in abdl, or finding a caretaker, you have an interest in the fetish scene. It might not be exactly the same as all those leather wearing ball gagging kinksters on fetlife, but if you go to there most popular fetishes page, ABDL ranks pretty high. Rmember, not everyone has the same interests, and ususally people have many different interests in the fetish scene. Usually you have to be accepting of what others like to really have a chance to get real friendship status. Fetlife might be the best choice at the moment to meet people that are interested in actually meeting in person. Check out the groups there and join the ones you like once you finished your profile.

I'll second the recommendation for fetlife.

Fetlife is very diverse in terms of people and what brings them there, and thus the whole experience varies wildly based on what groups/people you find. I'd say it's definitely your best bet for finding people actually interested in meeting in person, as well as events like "munches".

Play safe

imma just post an update here. I finished the profile this morning at like 2 AM. My inbox... My poor inbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Pianissima View Post
    My inbox... My poor inbox...
    waddaya mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Torch View Post
    waddaya mean?
    just a ton of messages, its nice, just overwhelming.