Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Internet face

Red face Internet face

helloo.

Was just wondering, for those of you who post pictures of yourself online being in diapers, (sexual reasons, just for fun or whatever the case may be) how do you feel about your face showing? Do you do it or do you hide it? are you worried about someone that you know one day coming across it?

I'm far too shy tho do something like that x\\\x but i have one pic of me asleep in bed one night i accidentally took that made its way to the internet. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pianissima View Post
    i have one pic of me asleep in bed one night i accidentally took that made its way to the internet. Oh well.
    How do you accidentally take a photograph of yourself whilst sleeping?! I've heard of sleep-walking, but sleep-photography?! Don't tell me you accidentally posted it on the net while you were asleep too?!

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    How do you accidentally take a photograph of yourself whilst sleeping?! I've heard of sleep-walking, but sleep-photography?! Don't tell me you accidentally posted it on the net while you were asleep too?!
    Its like the movie sex tape. Blame apple and their damn cloud

I haven't posted a picture of myself in a diaper and I don't intend to.

However, if I would post such a picture, I would not have my face showing. I don't want anyone recognizing me.

havent had any problems yet...... but if someone did find my pic online, I would have to ask why they were searching adult baby pictures

ps. please be sensitive, as I too am a victim of sleep selfies

I've posted a few pics on other sites under my main username (tibsy) but with diaper only (most of them) or face only, not together.

I'm generally uncomfortable with having my pictures on the internet, not just AB/DL/LG pictures (I've never taken any, so I think that would be impossible at the moment), but any pictures. There are a few (mostly work or running related which are hard to prevent unless staying at home all the time), including face and sometimes name, but that's not the subject of this discussion.

Regarding diaper pictures, my view is the same as BabyDenise's:

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDenise View Post
    I haven't posted a picture of myself in a diaper and I don't intend to.

However, if I would post such a picture, I would not have my face showing. I don't want anyone recognizing me.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torch View Post
    ... but if someone did find my pic online, I would have to ask why they were searching adult baby pictures
    These days you can actually come across AB pictures without looking for them. Like searching for (real) baby clothes or diapers or accessories on Google.

I suspect the rate of growth in worldwide ABDL online content is much higher than the average rate of growth in all online content (or at least it's very search engine friendly). Or perhaps it's just that I've been paying more attention to it recently.

As far as i know there are no good photos of me on the internet. There is one of me in a group and its not very clear.

I don't post my own photos even to the cloud.

I post a few pictures of myself on my Tumblr (my most successful one getting 200 notes). I'm not very shy about my face showing. Just kinda don't care. It's not like anyone will recognize me, and if they do, they'd probably have to be in the ABDL/Little community themselves.