Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New person-ness

Default New person-ness

Call me Nutmeg.
    I'm introducing myself.
    I'm female, lesbian, and have a girlfriend.
    I'm not sharing tooo many personal details, just because I don't want found out.
    She doesn't approve of the things I'm into, calling infantilism "weird." Yes, it did crop up in conversation, we watched a television show that touched on it.
    I'm in college. Yep.

That was a very interesting opening message! Hah, just kidding. But seriously, welcome, and if you need some help, don't be afraid to holler at someone. We're friendly... most of us...

Welcome, and enjoy your stay!

About your gf, how much of this does she actually know about. Without all of the information, this is a very strange and disturbing thing. but if all of the facts are known, people tend to worry less about it and hold at least a low level of acceptance.

Thank you, both of you. I'd like to get to know people better, and read around, ect. Takes a while for me to trust. O.O

But she knows the basics. CSI ran a show on it one time. She has a very negative view on it, and while she's open minded, she's not THAT open minded.

She's got a limited knowledge though, just what it's basically all about, but she doesn't get the meaning or anything behind it.

I don't think explaining it would go over well, sadly enough.