Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I did it

Atomic6

Default I did it

last night I woke up with a bad tooth it hurt bad the only thing that would take the pain is aspirin so I took a few and laid down I realized that I was the only one awake so I got up from my bed and got into my stash without making to much noise I got my paci and returned to my bed I sucked on it till I fell asleep I woke up in the same position that I fell asleep in thank god I still had it in my mouth I was so proud of myself I also soked my diaper so it made me feel twice as good in the end I was happy paci's really do help me breath at night it it feels good

Sorry about your poor tooth. I hope you feel better soon!
    Besides that sounds like you had a fun night
    I love waking up with a thumb or paci still in. I used to dread it when I lived at home because we weren't able to lock our doors but now it's a happy thing

Quote Originally Posted by Fingon View Post
    punctuation...learn it
    Yes, please.

Let's eat, Grandma.

Let's eat Grandma.

Punctuation saves lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Llayden View Post
    Let's eat, Grandma.

Let's eat Grandma.

Punctuation saves lives.
    Can't forget that capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
    THIS SHIT IS WHY PEOPLE LIKE EPO1 ARE LEAVING. I'm not trying to be an asshole, but you did a babyish thing that all the other ABs here like to do. NEWS FLASH. Nobody cares. It's like the people on twitter who post "LOL ges wat guise im geting mcdonaldz" and "LOL IM IN THE BATHROM"
    This post does not invoke any sort of discussion. Okay, so your tooth hurt. And you woke up. With your pacifier still in your mouth. And then you pissed your diaper. What is your point? Are you just looking for attention?
    Last edited by Meowstic; 20-Aug-2014 at 13:22.

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonSnivy View Post
    Can't forget that capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
    THIS SHIT IS WHY PEOPLE LIKE EPO1 ARE LEAVING. I'm not trying to be an asshole, but you did a babyish thing that all the other ABs here like to do. NEWS FLASH. Nobody cares. It's like the people on twitter who post "LOL ges wat guise im geting mcdonaldz" and "LOL IM IN THE BATHROM"
    This post does not invoke any sort of discussion. Okay, so your tooth hurt. And you woke up. With your pacifier still in your mouth. And then you pissed your diaper. What is your point? Are you just looking for attention?
    Bit too much there, I think. People come onto this site at all different stages of dealing with ABDL desires and different levels of maturity. I don't think "nobody cares about you" is a good way to greet them. If the topic isn't one of interest, it won't get replies. If it's important to someone, this forum is a safe opportunity to talk about it. For a lot of people, becoming comfortable and accepting of using diapers and feeling good about it instead of shamed or guilty is a big deal.

So, yeah, I'd say probably Atomic6's post isn't a huge deal in the grand scheme of things, but I'm glad that he's happy and I don't think anyone should beat him up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Bit too much there, I think. People come onto this site at all different stages of dealing with ABDL desires and different levels of maturity. I don't think "nobody cares about you" is a good way to greet them. If the topic isn't one of interest, it won't get replies. If it's important to someone, this forum is a safe opportunity to talk about it. For a lot of people, becoming comfortable and accepting of using diapers and feeling good about it instead of shamed or guilty is a big deal.

So, yeah, I'd say probably Atomic6's post isn't a huge deal in the grand scheme of things, but I'm glad that he's happy and I don't think anyone should beat him up for it.
    ^ seconded. And to add, saying 'i don't mean to sound like an asshole' is like saying 'no offence' immediately before or after a blatantly offensive statement. It doesn't make it okay. Its fine to use 'i don't mean...' in many cases, but not to make something so aggressive be justifiable.

I know, I'm sorry. It just kind of pisses me off because these posts are why EPO1 left. I know he's only been on since July, but still, the idea that 'you shouldn't make pointless posts about what you do with your diapers' is strongly hinted at everywhere in this site.
    Maybe I came off too malicious, maybe I was too malicious, but still, should we condone this kind of thing and say "Please, tell everyone the current status of your diaper". Perhaps if the OP said "Has anyone had any similar experiences?" or "Does anyone have any tips for toothaches?" maybe, maybe this post would have some worth as something that can promote conversation and discussion. Also, from what I can tell, the OP doesn't have any sort of learning disorder so I think he should actually try put in the effort to make his post understandable. its hard to read these posts because they hurt your eyes they dont have any capitalization punctuation or proper grammar in general and they are just an almost unintelligible wall of text noone bothers to read.
    Again, I'm sorry for the strong words and I may have been too harsh but this post serves absolutely no purpose other than to garner attention.
    On a side note, he is not exactly a 'brand new' user. He has made 88 posts and 30 threads so far, and supposedly an alt account (But that is hear-say).
    So by no means a 'first poster'.

Its okay, i see where you are coming from. I agree that this is not a really discussion-inducing forum post. I think a good way to handle any sort of post such as this in the future is to just link to the blog post sticky in the the forum page. That way the post will just drop and the poster will have learned something :-)