Thread: Hello from New England

Default Hello from New England

I have been lurking here on and off for years. I have been gone for quite some time and I am back looking at various forums. I am AB/DL who wears every day . I have been on a 40 year journey regarding my diaper use and I am learning to accept myself. I hope I may contribute to a few forums so others can learn to accept themselves as well.

Hello Fishy1! Welcome to the visible side of ADISC. Thanks for not staying a lurker.

We'd like to get to know more about you. I see you're into scuba diving--something that always fascinated me but I've never tried it. Closest I've come is great white shark cage diving, where I wore a wet suit and goggles and all, but was close enough to the surface to come back up for breath when I needed it. Ever done that?

What else do you do to enjoy life?

Hi and welcome! Self acceptance is a big thing.. Personally I am care less and less about my the stigma surrounding my preference. I guess that counts as acceptance?

Hey Fishy, you sound interesting, like you have a story to tell. Let's strike up a conversation.