Thread: Fabine tonight :-)

Default Fabine tonight :-)

Ok as Im writing this I'm close to getting a fabine on which I plan to wear most of the next day as well. One kid's at daycare tomorrow and the other cant even see properly yet lol so woohoo for me :-) Im just a tad excited at the moment. Only problem is do I wake my fiance up while trying to put it on in bed or go out into the lounge and put it on in the cold. (Winter here)

Does your fiance know about you wearing diapers? cause if not i wouldnt have put it on near her at all >.<

Yeah she does. She saw me bring it to the bedroom :-) I went out into the loungeroom... bloody freezing now lol.

:-( this is the second fabine I've had tape trouble with :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyboy View Post
    :-( this is the second fabine I've had tape trouble with :-(
    i have tape trouble with loads of diapers :/ only diapers i never have problems with is Tena diapers and Attends

Quote Originally Posted by Puffs View Post
    i have tape trouble with loads of diapers :/ only diapers i never have problems with is Tena diapers and Attends
    I've never had tape issues on any diapers, ever! I even had one Fabine tape stick so aggressively it tore a hole in the landing zone when I readjusted it.... I live in a very arid climate, however, and wonder if humidity in the air might have something to do with it?

I guess I did have to adjust it when I was putting it on. I find it hard to get it lined up.