Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapers and beer!!!!

Stinks

Default Diapers and beer!!!!

I love wearing diapers and sometimes I like to have a few beers but that usually turns into more and more beer. Till I'm numb and can't feel my wet pamper. I always thought it was such a good combo. Always liked being in a diaper and then I grew up and found beer is just as good and thought hmmm beer makes you pee alot and that's what diapers r made for. But the only down side of it all is I go numb and can't enjoy the feeling of my pampers. It's almost like a curse. I also hate that when being numb I can't judge when I'm about to leak it's only when my thighs get cold that I know (I did bad). The only thing that happens that is great is when I'm really hammered just before I go to bed I put on a fresh pamper and pass out. And in the morning I wake up wet. Not ever waking to even pee it just happens... But the bad part is if I don't diaper before bed, I wake up in a wet bed which is really a pain. Can anyone relate? I'm buzzing while writing this... I drink here n there a few times a week. Mostly when I'm stressed and if I'm with my friends and only my bestfriend knows my diaper thing and doesn't judge me. I'm lucky to have a guy friend like that. And we are not gay!!!!

Yes, I can relate. Sounds like you'll be in for a fun morning...

Quote Originally Posted by Stinks View Post
    I love wearing diapers and sometimes I like to have a few beers but that usually turns into more and more beer. Till I'm numb and can't feel my wet pamper. I always thought it was such a good combo. Always liked being in a diaper and then I grew up and found beer is just as good and thought hmmm beer makes you pee alot and that's what diapers r made for. But the only down side of it all is I go numb and can't enjoy the feeling of my pampers. It's almost like a curse. I also hate that when being numb I can't judge when I'm about to leak it's only when my thighs get cold that I know (I did bad). The only thing that happens that is great is when I'm really hammered just before I go to bed I put on a fresh pamper and pass out. And in the morning I wake up wet. Not ever waking to even pee it just happens... But the bad part is if I don't diaper before bed, I wake up in a wet bed which is really a pain. Can anyone relate? I'm buzzing while writing this... I drink here n there a few times a week. Mostly when I'm stressed and if I'm with my friends and only my bestfriend knows my diaper thing and doesn't judge me. I'm lucky to have a guy friend like that. And we are not gay!!!!
    I recall when being younger my father saying "Beer.... you only rent it.". This reminded me of that, :P

Frankly speaking, I don't think that this is a desirable coexistence between a kink and a drug addiction. Yes that's what it is, whether it's a drinking problem or problem drinking.

While it's nice to hear that you've found a friend that is accepting or your fetish and doesn't mind to talk about it, as it sounds like. It is very likely not that imaginable that a lot of people can relate to the fact about passing out and wetting in your sleep. It is not desirable all in all and obviously it's a big problem in itself.

It's fine how ever you may want to handle your desires, so how you want to enjoy them. That's a personal choice and it's fine as long as it stays private.
    But seriously step back from the drinking habit. It is doing you no good.

Matter of fact is that you pass out due to the body’s inability to tolerate the amount of alcohol that you have put into it. Alcohol is a central nervous system depressant that works to slow down the heart rate, lower your blood pressure, and slow your breathing rate. So once your brain has been depressed enough by the alcohol, you pass out. Furthermore, the amount of alcohol it takes to make you pass out is dangerously close to the amount of alcohol it takes to make kill you. It would lead to alcohol poisoning or acute alcohol intoxication and occurs when the level of alcohol in the body acts as a poison, causing death from the drug overdose. That's not funny at all, isn't it?

It is okay to drink a bit sometimes. Usually most people would suggest one glass a day, not more. It is fine if you like to drink a bit more on the weekend. However, you're over that stage. Mind you the factors of problem drinking are just drinking alcohol to get drunk, viewing alcohol as a solution to problems, drinking at inappropriate times, even experiences personality changes if you are drunk or not, and in the end blacking or passing out.

Overcoming an addiction to alcohol can be a long and bumpy road, but you need to do it. Believe me you will feel better over time.
    Seek help, stop the drinking. If you’re a long-term, heavy drinker by now already, then you may need medically supervised detoxification.
    And regarding your problems in itself that let you to drink it would be way better to handle them, instead of forgetting about them. If you may need help, which is no shame, then you can always seek some advice via a therapy or anything similar.

Stinks

DaLira. I don't have a drinking problem. I can go weeks without a having a beer. When I drink I usually have 3-4 12oz cans. It's just once in a while I do over do it a bit. Half those things you said it does to the body I did not know but now I do. I've also learned that when I'm out with friends to drink a glass of water after every beer. It's also helps with not having a bad hangover in the morning

Stinks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickname View Post
    I recall when being younger my father saying "Beer.... you only rent it.". This reminded me of that, :P
    That's funny but true

I find a quality beer and a quality diaper a good combination. No cheap beer or cheap diapers.

DaLira. I don't have a drinking problem. I can go weeks without a having a beer. When I drink I usually have 3-4 12oz cans. It's just once in a while I do over do it a bit. Half those things you said it does to the body I did not know but now I do. I've also learned that when I'm out with friends to drink a glass of water after every beer. It's also helps with not having a bad hangover in the morning
    While the fact that you don't regularly get drunk is good, the fact remains that your initial description is indicative of a problem, even if it's a once in a while problem. If you're drinking enough to pass out, you're putting your body in danger every time that happens.

I'm very glad to hear both that you've got an accepting friend and a good experience with diapers. But I would definitely recommend thinking more about when you drink. Overdoing it once in a while is still a problem.

Stinks

I don't mean pass out literally. I mean lay down watch tv n fall asleep

I don't mean pass out literally. I mean lay down watch tv n fall asleep
    That's a thing where you need to be careful of your word choice. If you tell people that you drink and pass out, they're gonna worry, y'know?