Thread: Re-introduction

Default Re-introduction

Hey guys, I used to browse around here a couple years ago but I'm trying to get more active in the community again so here's my intro thread!

I'm both AB and DL, I'm quite furry-friendly but not one myself (good art in the furry community though, I must say!), I'm also into ageplay and pants-accidents, which I like for all the same reasons as diapers and stuff. Makes me feel young again.

Normal hobbies include general nerdyness, I play League of Legends (send me summoner names!), Magic: The Gathering, and Dungeons & Dragons (and I love D&D talk).

I'm also thinking of getting on the ABMUD, heard it's pretty fun. Would love to connect with other players of that.

Not sure what else to say so, that's all!

Quote Originally Posted by HeyYoungBlood View Post
    Hey guys, I used to browse around here a couple years ago but I'm trying to get more active in the community again so here's my intro thread!

I'm both AB and DL, I'm quite furry-friendly but not one myself (good art in the furry community though, I must say!), I'm also into ageplay and pants-accidents, which I like for all the same reasons as diapers and stuff. Makes me feel young again.

Normal hobbies include general nerdyness, I play League of Legends (send me summoner names!), Magic: The Gathering, and Dungeons & Dragons (and I love D&D talk).

I'm also thinking of getting on the ABMUD, heard it's pretty fun. Would love to connect with other players of that.

Welcome back to ADISC!

I am a massive MTG Player myself! And a huge fan of Table top Role Playing Games such as: Shadowrun, Pathfinder, Dungeons and Dragons, Rifts etc.

Would love to chat to you sometime about general Nerdiness!

D&D can be fun. Honestly, I think Pathfinder was the best iteration, sort of a 3.75. The rules were mostly balanced by that point, and if you do it right it is the best system to do a JRPG style game. 4E had promise, but the way they did the powers and Daily and Encounter abilities felt way too artificial and clunky. It should have been fun, but it really wasn't to us.

Have you played Savage Worlds or anything using that system? Deadlands is a fantastic game, and that system allows for all sorts of cool stuff.

Anyways, welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlitz View Post
    I am a massive MTG Player myself! And a huge fan of Table top Role Playing Games such as: Shadowrun, Pathfinder, Dungeons and Dragons, Rifts etc.

Would love to chat to you sometime about general Nerdiness!
    Awesome, I'll be sure to PM you, we can swap stories and chat a while

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDragonAurkarm View Post
    Have you played Savage Worlds or anything using that system?
    I haven't, I'm very stuck in my ways about trying new systems. I spent so much time doing 3.5 that I barely brought myself to learn 4e, Pathfinder was a lot easier to pick up.

Hi HeyYoungBlood and welcome back to the site.