Thread: Goodnites Trufit

Default Goodnites Trufit

Its that time again for me to buy some more diapers. I heard about goodnites trufit and I wanted to try them out, but I don't know if it is worth it since I just usually buy the goodnites diapers. I don't usually use my diapers but when I do its mainly for wetting, I only mess my diapers on rare occasions since its too messy for me to clean up. So would it be worth buying these?

Wow... first time hearing about these. I could see the appeal of getting these if you like pants wetting/messing (I do) but hmm, not sure what to think about them as "diapers". They look like they would only hold the smallest leaks XD I would love to sample these as a regression tool.

They are basically boosters stuffed inside underwear. I heard the work amazingly. And the boosters or inserts hold a ton. Still basically a diaper. Try them out. And the refill insert packs are $9 for 18 small or 16 large xl. I use the inserts as boosters and only need the smalls.

I have personally tried these out. The L/XL fit me fairly well at 67in and 140lbs. As far as wetting goes, I practically flooded it in a way that would make regular goodnites leak and these had no issues. The pad sits in kind of a vinyl pocket that wont let anything out and the pad itself holds a lot. I will say this, as a male, it helps to tuck your you know what into the pocket so that no liquid could get out. You'll know what I mean if you get some.

-Fred Fredburger

Pulluplover

There is a HUGEEE string on there a few pages back. Search for that

Quote Originally Posted by cd158 View Post
    Its that time again for me to buy some more diapers. I heard about goodnites trufit and I wanted to try them out, but I don't know if it is worth it since I just usually buy the goodnites diapers. I don't usually use my diapers but when I do its mainly for wetting, I only mess my diapers on rare occasions since its too messy for me to clean up. So would it be worth buying these?
    If the Goodnites pants fit you good you might want to try the tru-fit ones. Like has been said, it's basically a booster that is highly absorbant. It fits inside of an ordinary looking pair of briefs that has a water-proof insert area for the booster.

They fit about the same as goodnites did, before they did the latest work on making the sides more stretchy.

Personally, I wish I hadn't bought them (the briefs), & saved the money. The starter pack for the actual briefs was very expensive. Yes the booster pack inserts are relatively cheap, & I'll buy packs of them to use as boosters in regular diapers.

The small insert is big enough for even medium sized diapers, & works quite well as a booster.

For those worried about it showing: the booster expand a great deal when wet, be careful.

Tl;dr: if Goodnites are your primary diaper, they would be a neat thing to try out, but expensive. But remember, after using you'll need to wash the brief. So it'll be a bit more work than normal Goodnites. But they do hold more, than they Goodnite pull-ups.