Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simulated Diaper

Smile Simulated Diaper

Has anyone ever taken multiple pairs of underwear and put them on to simulate a diaper? I don't have the guts to go to the store to buy a pack of diapers or a place to put them where they will be hidden.

Considering I have a slender 'build', I wear usually size large underwear (fruit of the loom™) and then put on size small (fruit of the loom™).

This works really well, first it gives a feeling of bulk,which is what I would imagine a diaper feels like. Second, it does a really good job at holding up my poop and to lock in some of the harsher smells(hehe)! Third, wearing multiple pairs of underwear isn't as thick as a regular diaper so you can wear them around and not be as 'noticeable'. Finally, when ya get down to business and actually push that log in there, you feel like you're a little kid having an accident because after all you're still in underwear! hehe..

Note: This will only work for #2 aka POOP. If you want to go wee, you're gonna need to stand in the shower or add a few extra pairs of underwear and throw a rag/towel in-between one layer.

-Nickname

P.S. I put this thread in here because I didn't see a forum named 'underwear talk', hehe. Also, If I didn't put this post in the 'correct' forum, my apologies.

I've done this a couple of times before. Usually I would get a grocery bag and poke 2 starter holes in it and step through and put a towel in right before securing it.

I used to do something pretty similar to that. But eventually I progressed to taping pampers size 6 together to make kind of a frankendiaper that would fit (sort of). At first when I was 12, using 2 of the pampers size 6 was adequate, but eventually I used some scissors and formed one made from 4 pampers size 6. That was much thicker and could actually hold a full wetting without leaking everywhere. That was my system for years, but then they stopped making plastic backed Pampers, and I had to find a different route.

Sometimes when I was a kid I would put a whole bunch of briefs on and cut 2 small holes in a shopping bag then step into the bag and pull it up for a snug fit. I would also use white kitchen trash bags and tape it on.

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    Sometimes when I was a kid I would put a whole bunch of briefs on and cut 2 small holes in a shopping bag then step into the bag and pull it up for a snug fit. I would also use white kitchen trash bags and tape it on.
    I might try this. Considering i'm still with mum and pop, I have to be cautious because they're nosey... always looking through my laundry/bedroom/etc. It's usually fairly simple (surprisingly) to clean up poopy underwear because I can just throw them in with the rest of my whites with LOTS more bleach. When peeing I have to do double the laundry (underwear and pants). *If* I would wee, I would need to make sure I have at least a full day of alone-time to ensure I have PLENTY enough time for cleanup.
    Last edited by Nickname; 19-Aug-2014 at 01:51. Reason: Added onto my post.

When I was a kid I tried like 6 pair of underwear at a time and also the shopping bag as onesie. I do not believe I ever tried both together. I do remember getting caught with too many on and I think convinced my mom it was just so her spankings wouldn't hurt so bad.

I did everything described here. When I was 12. Then I grew up and got real diapers. Hehe, what an oxymoron!

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    ...I do remember getting caught with too many on and I think convinced my mom it was just so her spankings wouldn't hurt so bad.
    lol!

You might consider putting a paper towel in the middle of your makeshift diaper to function as a liner. That'll spare your padding the worst of any staining that might occur. Using ridiculous amounts of bleach is just going to make your underwear -- more importantly, any other clothing that's in the wash with them! -- start falling apart. Bleach is really harsh stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    You might consider putting a paper towel in the middle of your makeshift diaper to function as a liner. That'll spare your padding the worst of any staining that might occur. Using ridiculous amounts of bleach is just going to make your underwear -- more importantly, any other clothing that's in the wash with them! -- start falling apart. Bleach is really harsh stuff.
    I usually will take a shower after using and throw the underwear in with me. Scrub them down a minor amount. If the washer is unavailable afterwards, I will ring out the larger volume of water and then take the blow-dryer and dry a good amount of the rest, then just hide them with the rest of my laundry.