Thread: Greetings, from the comfort of my couch

Default Greetings, from the comfort of my couch

Lets see, horrible at intros. What can I say, I'm a uni graduate and currently have a job at the airport (rubber gloves, back room, enough said)

Been a DL since primary school. Quite lucky that I have an understanding flatmate who isnt bothered when a case of diapers shows up on the doorstep!

I'm a brony (Rainbow Dash best pony), enjoy hunting, hiking and devour books (mainly fanfics) on a daily basis. Play far to many games when I don't explode my PC, mainly skyrim.

Oh and I have an addiction to Magic the Gathering!

Why am I on this site? Mainly to talk to like minded people and do a lot of reading when I run out of books to read!

So um... Hi?

Hi chrisdash! Welcome to the community! You gave a wonderful introduction! What kind of hunting do you do?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Hi chrisdash! Welcome to the community! You gave a wonderful introduction! What kind of hunting do you do?
    Thanks for the welcome ^^
    Mainly hunt deer and goat, but do a bit of small game hunting as well

Welcome Chrisdash! It feels a bit odd for me to say welcome considering I'm basically brand new myself, but welcome just the same. My brother in law is also really into magic. I've never played myself, but he turned me onto a game called Dominion that he says is kind of similar. I really like Dominion, but I don't know the differences. Might be worth checking out though if you're looking for a change up in gaming.

Greetings, chrisdash. I would like to try hunting someday, but I currently don't have time to get into it. Hopefully the future will be a bit less busy for me.

I happen to be a brony as well (Twilight Sparkle is my favorite pony).