Thread: Where should I start?

Default Where should I start?

I'm brand new to this community and don't know where to start. Advice and help is taken with much thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Z33wp View Post
    I'm brand new to this community and don't know where to start. Advice and help is taken with much thanks.
    Hello Z33wp.

First: I would suggest that you read the rules unless you already have.

Second: take some time and read through several of the threads so that you might get and idea of things that have already been discussed.

Third: enjoy yourself and meet new friends.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Z33wp View Post
    Hey Z33wp! (Somehow when I pronounce your username it sounds like a record spinning backwards, but I digress already!)

Welcome to the site! What is it you want to "start with"? Your profile says you are IC, so I perhaps you're already using (and hopefully enjoying) diapers.

If you want to "start" being an AB or Little, you just have to forget everything that grown ups taught you and remember how to be silly and have fun again! Skip round the house singing to yourself! Wear footed pyjamas (welll, maybe when the weather cools down a bit!), remember how happy you used to be as a kid and try to recapture the joy and wonderment of experiencing the world around you! Buy a teddy bear -- give him a cute name and cuddle him when you feel sad.

If you want to "start" exploring the site, just have a click around! Read some threads; post your own; check out the groups -- start a discussion about cool stuff that you like (maybe nematodes? skydiving? psychology? palaeontology? cartoons? wigs?). What kind of stuff are you into? Oooh -- I see your profile says you like "pond hockey"... :-/ Is that... ice hockey for sunny climes? Or water polo with hockey sticks? Or... are you messing with us?! Pond hockey?! Don't the ducks complain? Don't you lose your balls in pondweed all the time?!

Well, most of all, know that everyone is welcome here! So welcome to you!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shame1.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	21713

What Tiny said, except that if you only cuddle your teddy when you're feeling sad, you're missing out on some prime cuddle opportunities.