Thread: Lille Classics are nice but...

bringmesunshine

Default Lille Classics are nice but...

So very recently I was running low on nappies and - because I didn't want to start my remaining classic Tenas just yet - I had to order in some new ones. Now after some trouble with SaveExpress (see an earlier post from me) I bought via the web some Lille Classic Blues (not had the blue ones before . Now to repeat the title of this post and continue! Lille Classics are nice (sorry to bracket but Lille are a good company! They turn their suprems cloth backed but keep making plastic backed products...Tena sit up and listen ) but they are badly packaged. They ride quite high for a medium nappy (I don't know the exact measurements but F.E you can really see them over the top of normal height jeans/they hide one belly button half (work it out!)) but the mother company doesn't double fold them for packaging. This means that storage (of both unopened bags and loose individ' prod's) is challenging.

Now I'm sorry if I'm saying stuff you all know but by double folding I mean the packaged nappies are folded LIKE ALL ADULT NAPPIES I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED (the back is folded down into the crotch and the front is then folded down onto those two layers (grandma, I've said my bit those eggs are the ones to do!)), Tenas, Molicares, Flufsans, UK Attends - heck even Lille extends the (should be) usual treatment to it's Suprem range but oh no not the classics.

Now if the company is packaging them like that to be delib' annoying I'm not a happy camper tho maybe conspire' is not the thing to pursue here. Before I do write a huffy e-letter to the company has anyone else experienced this and can I know your thoughts and feelings regarding this situation? IWTHFUA. bringmesunshine

Personally i quite like how there folded, It makes it easier to use as you only need to open them up, with the way tenas are folded the rear fold runs across my bum at an awkward point that ive found can lead to leaks if i don't massage the folds out and fix the leg cuff elastics.
    I also find the half fold quite cute and babyish, find me a baby nappy that comes folded any other way, it makes the nappy bulkier for sure, but you can appreciate just how big they are when you pull one out the pack as a big long rectangle rather than a little square.
    The height of the nappy wasnt really an issue for me as a fairly tall and slimish person the where a nice secure fit, i did fold over about an inch below the front waistband into the nappy as it would try and droop over the front or trousers, i also tended to wear the slightly lower with a booster in.

The only issues i had was that they didnt fit in bags well if i needed to change on the go, and that they need a higher absorbency than the plus (the green one)

Back in the day all of them came folded just once like baby nappies. I for one prefer it that way, do not have the challenge of storing as live in my own place. Attends used to do a really good one called 'special care', they were super thick and looked like giant baby nappies, oh the memories, even Tena used to come like that back in the day. I might buy some now you have informed me they are packaged like that.

bringmesunshine

Quote Originally Posted by DexxKizwizard View Post
    Back in the day all of them came folded just once like baby nappies. I for one prefer it that way, do not have the challenge of storing as live in my own place. Attends used to do a really good one called 'special care', they were super thick and looked like giant baby nappies, oh the memories, even Tena used to come like that back in the day. I might buy some now you have informed me they are packaged like that.
    Attends 'special care' are still available in America and are also get-able for us on the European market - how so? SaveExpress my friend, I think you can find 'special care' Attends on SaveExpress. Good luck. bringmesunshine