Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tranquility ATN as my first?

Default Tranquility ATN as my first?

I'm wondering if tranquility ATN's are comfortable and absorbent. I want to try them but I can't find any free samples anywhere that ship to the us. Could someone here maybe have an extra one in size small?

Tranquility diapers are OK, though they are not my favorite. I've tried just about everything in their line. If you call their consumer line with a specific question, they'll usually offer to ship you a few to try for free. You can also just order some one-offs from the SAMPLES section of their website tranquilityproducts.com

I think they're alright. Soft plastic. Pretty absorbent. They tend to clump if you get them really really wet. Not too thick. Soft padding. And I think they have really nice standing leak guards.
    I always had trouble with the tapes tearing the plastic...can't get these ones too tight.

They're probably the best diaper that can be had in the US in actual brick and mortar stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Z33wp View Post
    I'm wondering if tranquility ATN's are comfortable and absorbent.
    They're fine. The inside turns into a sort of gel when they get really wet, it's an interesting feeling. If I had to complain about them I'd say they don't wick as well as I'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by cm90210 View Post
    They're probably the best diaper that can be had in the US in actual brick and mortar stores.
    What brick and mortar stores carry them? I've found them in medical supply shops, but you can also get molicare and abena at those places depending on where you look.

Not my favorite diaper, but well made, absorbent and reasonably priced. I prefer the plastic backed over the cloth like one. Make sure you get the ATN version and not the slimline. Amazon has them reasonably priced and free 2day shipping if you are a prime member.

Quote Originally Posted by irnub View Post
    Th

What brick and mortar stores carry them? I've found them in medical supply shops, but you can also get molicare and abena at those places depending on where you look.
    That's what I meant - physical stores...in the form of medical supply shops. I've found a couple because ATN tends to list dealers on their website. Abena doesn't for the US as far as I can tell because they're based in Europe. Ive never seen abena or molicare at a physical store before and the only time I've ever been able to get ATN was when I asked and they went into the warehouse to grab a bag for me. Stressful.

If you are truly looking for a diaper and not just looking for samples then I know where you can get them for free.
    So PM Me and I will give you the info

Sadly I cannot pm you due to lack of required rank. Is there another way I could contact you in private?

Quote Originally Posted by cm90210 View Post
    That's what I meant - physical stores...in the form of medical supply shops. I've found a couple because ATN tends to list dealers on their website.
    Around here (San Diego) I've found molicare a lot, and the offbrand atns (select briefs or something to that effect), but never actually atns.