Thread: It's great to be here

Default It's great to be here

Hi you guys I'm new to the adisc community which I hope to be a part of for a long time. I was recently laid off which leaves me unemployed. Now when I'm not looking for a job I PC games and console games. I think my favorite PC game is Gmod and my favorite console game currently is halo 4. My favorite books are the leviathan trilogy. I love to try new things or help out in any way I can, just let me know and I'll try to help.

I came here to get advice and a little bit of help. I wet the bed for most of my childhood due to my ADHD medication. I stopped wetting the bed at 15 but now it has come back all of the sudden. I need some help getting my situation under control.

I also grew up playing hockey, I still do try to jump into a pond hockey scrimmages whenever I can. My favorite tv show currently is the last ship. My biggest dream is to become an f1 racer but I don't really see that happening.

I joined this site for help and advice on my current situation. I hope to get a solution that works for me and I also want to make some new friends along the way. I'm excited to become apart of this community.

Ahoy Z33! I'm basically brand new myself, but I welcome you just the same! I've heard good things about that Last Ship show. I only have Netflix, so I haven't seen any of it yet. I wish I had some useful advice for you concerning your situation, but I don't know a whole lot about that realm. I will say that I had a friend that had some bedwetting come upon him out of the blue when he got engaged to be married. He told me later that it went away a few weeks after he got married, so that's my one story. I'm not sure if that helps at all, but maybe. For my friend, he attributed it to having high levels of anxiety about being married. He saw a therapist that basically agreed with him. Maybe your recent unemployment has caused you some anxiety? I don't know though, I'm far from a therapist. Hopefully you find some help!