Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing

Default Crossdressing

I have always been interested in crossdressing. I have bought some various clothing online. Just doesn't seem to complete it. I think it'd be best if maybe I could find some friends nearby me that accept it. Maybe even good with make up then maybe eventually I could go out in public looking like a girl. I think it'd be so much fun, I just want to experience this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbabrat93 View Post
    I have always been interested in crossdressing. I have bought some various clothing online. Just doesn't seem to complete it. I think it'd be best if maybe I could find some friends nearby me that accept it. Maybe even good with make up then maybe eventually I could go out in public looking like a girl. I think it'd be so much fun, I just want to experience this.
    hello Bubbabrat....
    there is nothing wrong with crossdressing. in fact, many of my very good and close friends over the years have been and still are crossdresser's... or started out that way. which is to say, a very few actually went on into the transexual lifestyle and their SRS once on that path....

i would strongly suggest joining a real-life support group in your area for crossdresser's. they are very common all over the US, even in the south. once you get to know other like-minded folks in a support community, you will find they often times go out together for dinners, movies, dances and other functions. they also can help you find local help with make-up, wigs, clothes and maybe even deportment and or voice lessons.

in effect, every local crossdressing community i have ever had the privilege of being part of has been much like a *sister-hood*.
    and just so you will know, everyone finds it a frightening experience to walk through the door the first time. no one knows what to expect, but once you do a whole new world will be opened up for you to explore.

have fun
    lodge wrecker....

There's a more dedicated crossdressing web site at crossdressing.org though it is primarily driven by people who are trying to pass as women on an ongoing basis, they're open to those who occassionally dress up of people like me who just want to wear the clothes without actually trying to pass/pretend to be woman.

What I've always found exciting is shopping for and trying on clothing personally.

Quote Originally Posted by willnotwill View Post
    There's a more dedicated crossdressing web site at crossdressing.org though...
    Are you sure about that web address? I just tried it and come up with not found.

It's an incredible amount of fun cross-dressing for me. I think I go out at least twice a week by myself and twice a month with my CD group. Definitely look around for CD groups in your local area (that site posted earlier can be helpful) or do a quick google. I've only met perhaps 1 around my age group as the others I see (on that site included) are from the baby boomer/post generation. Fine in my book as we're all a hoot going out and having fun and they have a wealth of experience to offer. Might have too look around more specifically if you are looking for CDer's around your age.

I think girls get a lot more interesting outfits, a lot of which look really babyish. I don't think I'd ever cross-dress in public (at least not locally) but I would totally like having an outfit to wear whenever I felt girly.

Quote Originally Posted by willnotwill View Post
    It's www.crossdressers.com. Sorry I got that wrong.
    Thanks!

I myself do not cross dress, but I'm heavily on the feminine side of male-wear. You don't have to dress as the other gender to remove yourself from the stigma of your gender. Don't take this as me saying you shouldn't do it or that i find it unnecessary, it if you aren't at ease with it, then you should know there is another option. Being a femboy/prettyboy is a ton of fun because you can be cute without having to cross any moral boundaries if they stand.

Crossdressing can be anything in the spectrum. You can wear silky stuff from panties to just regular men's shirts in interesting fabrics (I had a friend who went through the whole M->F transition so I've seen some of the "ambiguous" clothing decisions. You can enjoy throwing on a skirt or dress or sleep in lingerie. You can go to a spa and have a facial, manicures, pedicures... all without being particularly outward gender confused.

Of course, if you want to put on a gaffe and falsies, shave everywhere, put stockings and a dress and a wig and do a full set of makeup, who am I to complain?