Thread: Hi everyone!

Default Hi everyone!

Hi everyone, my name is Stijn and I'm from Belgium!
    I'm a 23 year old diaper lover. I get in contact with diapers for the first time at the age of 12-13, I've never forgot how nice and thick diapers are. I really missed it, so I pulled on my bad shoes and went to the store :P I was really nervous haha :-) The first package ever I bought was a orange classic pack of Drynites. They were crinckly and white. Several months later I also bought Pampers, I was 14-15-16 years old and they fitted perfectly. They where so comfy and nice :-) Now I'm 23 and still can fit them, just like the Goodnites.
    Nowdays I'm 23 and still live with my parens because I'm a student so I haven't had the chance yet to try real adult diapers :-(

I'm social and like to met new people :-) So if you wanne chat or have any questions shoot them out!

Ps: sorry for my bad English, but I will do my best for you all

Hello from America! I am pretty new here myself. Welcome!

Welcome stijn91! Your English is just fine. Since we're here to support each other, we like to know a little more about our members so we can give better advice. What else do you like to do in your non-DL time?

Hello, welcome. don't worry about the English. It's okay! Even those of us who an raised speaking English mess it up lol.

Hi and welcome! Tell us a bit about what life is like in Belgium when you have some time!