Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Getting Babied

FullMetal

Smile Getting Babied

Hey guys, before we start I want to say that some of the content here might be a little mature but all was in play.

Anyway, some of you (the ones on chat) already know that yesterday I was babied for the first time. First off, I never really considered myself an AB or- before, a TB but I wanted to give this a try. I met someone on another site and we started talking about it and he offered to meet with me- to get to know me, before we went any further. I planed a trip before that and told him that I would meet him after, when I came back. Anyway, we met up soon after I came back and he was a really nice guy. I don't want to tell much about him because I do not know how he is with privacy. In any case, we scheduled a date (yesterday) to meet up and try out some babying.

When the day came I was a little nervous. I got on the train (it was an hour away) and could barely read my book. What we planned the day before was that I would get there- we would talk for a while until he found a reason that I was bad, he would spank me and then regress me into a baby.

That is pretty much what happened. But, before that, I was reading this book called Choke by Chuck Palahniuk, which, if you read it, half of it is about sex and fantasies. And I read a line that said something to the effect that life will never be as good as your fantasies, which was awfully miss placed, as to where I was going and what I wanted to do. Not the point. I did get there, he led me to start talking about my grades, and that is what I got spanked for. It hurt, but also was pretty awesome. I have never been spanked before, so it was completely new, but I really liked it.

After a long spanking, he told me the rules: No speaking like a big boy, ect, and led me to a room with a crib in it. It was awesome! I really liked how he made the crib (since he made it himself) and it also doubled as a changing table with one of the side bars down. I was put on the bed and by this point all of my cloths were off, so that was out of the way. He then proceeded with diapering me. The first diapers were Bambino's and they were really awesome. Really thick and cute.

This part was the hardest for me since I was so stiff all I wanted to do was wack off- but I couldn't. And with all the lotion and the powder and oil...I was almost blowing up right there, I was surprised that I didn't. After that, I got taped up and the crib side was put up and I was given a teddy bear.

I stayed in the crib for a while. He dressed me in certain things- like plastic pants, baby bottle full of milk and took pictures (with my consent before.) I was really happy when he took out the sleeper because it was so cute It was the one with the spaceships on it, I loved it. He also gave me some baby toys to play with while I was in there- that was fun too. It was fun not having to worry about anything. I also got a paci, which I never thought I would like, but really did, and never wanted to take it out of my mouth, which was a surprise to me.

After like half an hour in the crib I got led out. I wet a couple of times (with difficulty, actually, because I was really hard...and it's hard to do it when your dick is hanging straight up...) in the crib but the plastic pants and the Bambino's really did their job to hold it all and I barely felt wet. He then led me to another room where there was a plastic play-mat with Baby Looney Tunes on it. He gave me some coloring books and put on cartoon network to watch. I colored and did mazes for half an hour while he read the newspaper in the other room. He checked on me and my diaper every once and a while and told me I would be changed after lunch.

Lunch time was not as fun, but was fun at the same time- if that makes sense. I put put into a highchair and a plate of chicken nuggets some green goop and some orange goop. I didn't have to finish it, but I had to eat some and he made me eat a lot more than I wanted. The orange stuff tasted better than the green, but both were still gross. I spit some out at one point but he threatened to not change me after so I continued eating. He also gave me a sippy cup of water which made everything go gown better. At first he fed me, then let me fed myself. It felt weird at first, but I liked it afterward- it was fun being fed.

After that he led me back to the room with the crib and started to change me. He then took out cloth diapers instead of the Bambino and went on with the changing. By then I really wanted to blow up but just didn't. Being diapered is awesome. After he pinned me up, He took some plastic pants and put the over the diaper. I was then put into a cute t-shirt and we went onto his bed where we snuggles as he fed me a bottle of milk and we watched Cars- which was a so-so movie, could have been better. I think I wet three times during the movie but it could have been more and it all stayed put in the diaper, I was amazed. It was really nice to just snuggle with a bottle and diaper and watch a movie.

By the end of the movie, I had been there for six hours and it was time to go. He changed me out of the diaper and I got to go shower and get dressed in big boy cloths.

It was awesome, all in all. I really did like it. I have pictures of almost everything, and two videos- one of me playing in the crib and the other one with me in the highchair, which I didn't even notice him taking. I might post them but I am not sure just yet.

Anyway, I hope you liked my story, and thanks for reading!

FullMetal

oh... my... hehe *looks at thread title again*

uhh, congratulations FM, I know that had to be the awesomest experience! Did you really get into it, or was the shock of being there too powerful?

I wanna color on the floor while watching tv!

*runs around the fapfest that Peachy cleaned up in the doorway, and out*
    Last edited by Lil Snap; 18-Jan-2009 at 23:28.

Peachy

Glad you had fun and got to spend some time in a real crib. That's what I considered the best part of being babied, as it'S rather rare to find someone with an adult-sized crib.

To all the previous posters who commented about fapping and nude pics (i.e. the deleted posts): Could you keep this conversation serious and above the waist line just for a little bit?! It annoys me how some members here have a tendency to ruin every thread, even if it's well-written, on topic and actually a decent contribution to this forum.

Peachy

Sounds like you had quite a day. Do you think Palahnuik is incorrect, or does it not quite count because this wasn't a long-standing fantasy of yours, but just a new experience to be evaluated on its own merits? Are you now committed to a new lifestyle? Or at least might it be something you'd want to do again? Thanks for sharing. It's one thing to see that kind of story from some random guy, but you're a random guy I've been acquainted with for over two years now and it's different.

Thats sounds cool for you even though i'm not into being babied. Though I would like to baby a girl like that someday. /me dreams

FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Sounds like you had quite a day. Do you think Palahnuik is incorrect, or does it not quite count because this wasn't a long-standing fantasy of yours, but just a new experience to be evaluated on its own merits?
    Well, it really wasn't something that I had dreamed about for too long. I have had some fantasies about it when I was a bit younger because I just thought it would be cool. But Palahnuik is right in a way, things can never be as good as in your fantasies, but it was goo enough for me to not care about that.

Are you now committed to a new lifestyle?
    Or at least might it be something you'd want to do again?
    A fetish is a fetish, I would never call it a lifestyle but I would love to do it again, and I recommend it, even if you are not an AB.

Thanks for sharing. It's one thing to see that kind of story from some random guy, but you're a random guy I've been acquainted with for over two years now and it's different.
    Yea, that's what I was thinking, it usually doesn't faze anyone when it's a noob, but I am an awesome noob- if I may say so myself, so it's a bit different.

FullMetal

I'm assuming you knew this guy before you traveled and committed yourself. If it was a first meeting, it would be dangerous. If it's someone you know and trust, then of course, that's different. It seems like, WOW...that's a lot happening in a small space of time all at once. Yes, I would like to be babied, and my wife is sort of warming up to the idea, little by little. It is nice, and comforting.

A word of caution to others; know your partner very well. I can't tell you how many times while in college I went to somebodies apartment, was given a drink or two, and awoke to have some guy sucking me off. If that's what you want it's one thing, but if it's not, it's quite another. And then there are the unlucky ones who's body is discovered in the woods.