Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Fursonas in progress!

  1. #1

    Default Fursonas in progress!

    Just making this thread for people to show off what they are working on with their fursonas. I personally have no pics of my fur in diapers or being babyish at all, so here is the sketch of it so far

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pianissima-fur8.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	21685

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    Fantastic work!!! I'd post my real fursona art here but non abdl people know that one so...yeah.

  4. #4

    Default

    Do you normally sketch and upload? or use a program on the computer?

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Pianissima View Post
    Just making this thread for people to show off what they are working on with their fursonas. I personally have no pics of my fur in diapers or being babyish at all, so here is the sketch of it so far
    You've got a really nice style! I still need to have my fursona drawn, I'm wondering whether you'd accept commissions

  6. #6

    Default

    Your fursona is very well drawn. I like his collar.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    You've got a really nice style! I still need to have my fursona drawn, I'm wondering whether you'd accept commissions
    yeah, I totally do. i actually recently started drawing furs again after a lonnngggg stretch of pony commission after pony commission lol ^w^

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFox View Post
    Your fursona is very well drawn. I like his collar.
    I actaully have both the jacket and the collar ^w^ I had them made for me. I've always like choke necklaces and collars, they look really good on me xDD and you cant go wrong with a well-fitting jacket lmao
    Last edited by Pianissima; 17-Aug-2014 at 02:09.

  8. #8

    Default

    I decided to redraw him as more of a cub for a cute diaperfur. Basically it means a more playful pose, a rounder face, bigger eyes, and a larger head.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pianissima-fur9.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	68.5 KB 
ID:	21691
    Caption: "What are YOU looking at?~"

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Pianissima View Post
    I decided to redraw him as more of a cub for a cute diaperfur. Basically it means a more playful pose, a rounder face, bigger eyes, and a larger head.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pianissima-fur9.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	68.5 KB 
ID:	21691
    Caption: "What are YOU looking at?~"
    Your eyes of course!

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    Your eyes of course!
    my eyes? what do you mean?

Similar Threads

  1. I have a question about Fursonas
    By ClosettedDL in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-Oct-2012, 20:48
  2. Your top ten fursonas?
    By WilliamSoftpaw in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-Jun-2012, 22:43
  3. Fursonas
    By Noodle in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 31-Oct-2010, 19:37
  4. more fursonas?
    By Senri in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18-Sep-2009, 09:25
  5. Why Are Some Fursonas Common/Uncommon?
    By kite in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 07-Oct-2008, 23:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.