Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend is going out of town for a week...you know what that means!

Default Boyfriend is going out of town for a week...you know what that means!

My boyfriend is going out of town for a week for work. I'm FINALLY going to get the guts to buy some diapers and wear them.

I plan on going to a store with a self-checkout. I'm not even sure which brand to buy? Which brand is the best for a "first-timer?" I'm an average-sized woman--I wear size large on the top and bottom.

What can I do this week to make myself wet next week? Help!

P.S. If you have any suggestions about fun things to do while diapered...I'll take them

medicNS

Options are kind of limited for store brand diapers but try to stick to a "brief" which really is a diaper. Do not get Pull Ups or Absorbent underwear...thats boring and not really a diaper! lol

It really depends on what store you plan on shopping at as some stores carry different brands

As far as store bought goes...if you can find some Attends with waistband, that would be great.

What are you store options?

Fun things to do. I like to basically laze around in my PJs with my diaper on underneath. No jeans or outside adult clothes. Not sure what your comfort level is but I only do #1 myself. I use to do #2 but I hate the clean up. When I am home I try to get diapered right away and stay that way. You really dont know how good it feels to change from a really wet diaper into a dry clean diaper and how babyish it makes you feel. It takes some practice at first to start wetting and get comfortable doing it sitting down or laying down on the couch but trust me...if you stay diapered all day and keep doing it, eventually even on day 1, you dont even really think about it. you dont lose control ofcourse, that would be impossible, but you will find yourself letting out alittle stream every 15 minutes it seems and it almost just comes naturally as you get more comfortable.

If you get more and more comfortable....try venturing out. Wear some loose fitting pants so you dont show a big bum bulge and go somewhere you wont meet anyone you know. Go for a walk into a store or something....browse items....wet your diaper, feel that adrenalin rush and then carry on lol

Just ENJOY it You will love it.

if I were you I'd order some better ones online, to arrive while he's away.

I would suggest that you get some online unless your interested in just going through a checkout line for the first time rather then getting them delivered already? The reason for this is because I can see your incontinent according to your profile and most store bought diapers in the U.S are actually not very good and not very fun either. here's some sites that I would suggest that you buy from if you already have not.

http://bambinodiapers.com/

http://snuggiesdiapers.com/

http://www.awwsocute.com/

take notice that there are lot's of other choices but I was thinking that you where specifically looking for AB oriented diapers?(again provided that you are not more interested in just going through a checkout line for the first time) If you want I can show you more links to other sites that sell good diapers but they are not AB oriented at all.

Hi there!

Actually, I would recommend you buy the store kind if it is your first time, that way, if you don't like them our you don't run out of them before your boyfriend returns or can't find a place to hide them, you can throw them away without having spent so much money. Also they will help you get familiar with the sizing (though every brand is different). I don't live in the US, so can't help you much with brands for girls.

About the fun things you can do when diapered, what I did was stay at home sitting on a comfy sofa binging on my favorite serie (I believe it was gossip girl on Netflix) and drinking soda. That helped me get familiar with the feeling and not worry if they leaked because I didn't know how much they could hold. Also, it took me a while to relax and pee on a diaper, so I was moving around and ended up squatting to pee, after that, everything else came quickly.

One thing that I did learn is to drink looooooots of water before diapering and going to the bathroom, that way, your pee is clearer and much less stinky when you start on that great adventure of diapers.

Do as you feel like doing, we all have different ideas of what being diapered means to us and what we intend to do when padded!

Enjoy!!!

I agree with Lgg^^ just get a generic store brand, that way your not spending a lot if you have to discard them. As far as welling goes just drink a lot of water, your body will do the rest!

If you're going with store brand, depends protection with tabs (formerly called fitted briefs) are about the best you'll be able to do. Rite-aid, Kmart, and Wal-Mart probably carry them. We could probably tell you sizing if you gave waist/hip diameter (largest of the two). I'm about a 30 inch waist and mediums are borderline too big on me if that helps any.

If you're trying to keep it secret from your boyfriend, I'd hesitate to order online at this point just because by the time they arrive you might not have that long to enjoy them.

Why don't you tell your boyfriend about your DL thing that way you don't have to hide it and can try top quality and not waist money. You never know he may not mind.

Quote Originally Posted by BambinoPants View Post
    Why don't you tell your boyfriend about your DL thing that way you don't have to hide it and can try top quality and not waist money. You never know he may not mind.
    I don't think that's good advice for someone still experimenting, as bethgirl seems to be. It's great that she has an opportunity to try out some diapers when she's alone, so she can figure out how she feels with them herself.

@bethgirl: my best advice to all this is to take it slow and see what appeals to you as you go. See how hard it is use the diapers, deal with disposal, how you feel during a change and all that stuff. You'll get a good sense of what you like just by spending an afternoon diapered.

Quote Originally Posted by bethgirl View Post
    My boyfriend is going out of town for a week for work. I'm FINALLY going to get the guts to buy some diapers and wear them.

I plan on going to a store with a self-checkout. I'm not even sure which brand to buy? Which brand is the best for a "first-timer?" I'm an average-sized woman--I wear size large on the top and bottom.

What can I do this week to make myself wet next week? Help!

P.S. If you have any suggestions about fun things to do while diapered...I'll take them

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    I don't think that's good advice for someone still experimenting, as bethgirl seems to be. It's great that she has an opportunity to try out some diapers when she's alone, so she can figure out how she feels with them herself.

@bethgirl: my best advice to all this is to take it slow and see what appeals to you as you go. See how hard it is use the diapers, deal with disposal, how you feel during a change and all that stuff. You'll get a good sense of what you like just by spending an afternoon diapered.
    I am not entirely sure bethgirl is experimenting in the first place? Her profile says she's IC so she might know what she's doing already and just happens to be thinking why not try going through the checkout lane for the first time? This is of course all speculation so I am going to simply ask bethgirl some questions. Does your boyfriend know you are incontinent(IC) bethgirl? Do you usually just buy diapers online as well?