Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: ABU Cushies

  1. #1

    Default ABU Cushies

    So, I'm thinking about buying the sample 2 pack of ABU Cushies. My question is, has anyone ever bought from ABUniverse.com before? I was reading about their shipping and they said it's 100% Discreet and the company name is even different. This makes me feel really secure about it, but I just need to make sure 100% that there aren't any ways that someone can tell there are diapers in there. Since the order is approx. 1lb they would come in a white shipping pouch. Is it possible that someone could see the shape...? Thanks for the replies.

    **Also, this is my first time EVER buying diapers (Very Excited)**
    Last edited by BooBooBear; 15-Aug-2014 at 07:59. Reason: Forgot to mention something

  2. #2

    Default

    you'll be fine as far as the package. I've had diapers come that way and they were handled by my mother and she didn't say anything. IT could just as easily be clothing, and it kind of is :P

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by oooma View Post
    So, I'm thinking about buying the sample 2 pack of ABU Cushies. My question is, has anyone ever bought from ABUniverse.com before? I was reading about their shipping and they said it's 100% Discreet and the company name is even different. This makes me feel really secure about it, but I just need to make sure 100% that there aren't any ways that someone can tell there are diapers in there. Since the order is approx. 1lb they would come in a white shipping pouch. Is it possible that someone could see the shape...? Thanks for the replies.

    **Also, this is my first time EVER buying diapers (Very Excited)**
    mors AB sites are pretty awesome about discretion. I order My plastic pants from fetwear/abunivwers. The packaging is always completely unnoticable. It looks like it would just be paperwork inside or maybe a few DVDs

  4. #4

    Default ABU Cushies



    Quote Originally Posted by Pianissima View Post
    mors AB sites are pretty awesome about discretion. I order My plastic pants from fetwear/abunivwers. The packaging is always completely unnoticable. It looks like it would just be paperwork inside or maybe a few DVDs
    Then that sounds perfect I'm usually ordering PC parts online and stuff, maybe the others who are living with me will think it's a card or something
    Last edited by BooBooBear; 15-Aug-2014 at 08:14. Reason: Typo

  5. #5

    Default

    Do not buy from ABuniverse! they have poor customer service and they are involved in site's that picture underage kids in diapers that are barely legal by the standards of the law. If you want to not get a reply to any emails you send them as well as your tracking number then I can say that yes their diapers are a lot of fun but they are notorious about alienating their customers. I will ask around and send some PM's to people who can corroborate my story if you wish?

  6. #6

    Default

    Their customer service has been bad and people have not been getting their orders. Ask around and people will tell you and there have been threads about it at DailyDiapers too and at Fetlife. I would not order from them if I were you.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by accepted View Post
    Do not buy from ABuniverse! they have poor customer service and they are involved in site's that picture underage kids in diapers that are barely legal by the standards of the law. If you want to not get a reply to any emails you send them as well as your tracking number then I can say that yes their diapers are a lot of fun but they are notorious about alienating their customers. I will ask around and send some PM's to people who can corroborate my story if you wish?
    At least get the facts right…they were once briefly involved with that site, they are not anymore. I'm not condoning it either, but they severed the ties so don't make it seem like they are actively doing something wrong.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiPad89 View Post
    At least get the facts right…they were once briefly involved with that site, they are not anymore. I'm not condoning it either, but they severed the ties so don't make it seem like they are actively doing something wrong.
    Actually no "Accepted" is right for several reasons and his facts is right...They still do the same stuff.

    http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...ce#post1210175

    See for yourself :p

    People still complain about the website and ABU will never improve their satisfaction for all customers. Well...unless you support them. Just because you do doesn't mean we all have to but we can give advice out to people that wanna buy ABU stuff before it's too late. I'm just saying nobody wants to be screwed over and hell I know I don't wanna be screwed over. I don't have to do business with them if I hear so many things about it and when they mention ridiculous mess.....*Barf* I say no but I have to eat more because what I just heard meaning I just lost my lunch.



    Quote Originally Posted by oooma View Post
    So, I'm thinking about buying the sample 2 pack of ABU Cushies. My question is, has anyone ever bought from ABUniverse.com before? I was reading about their shipping and they said it's 100% Discreet and the company name is even different. This makes me feel really secure about it, but I just need to make sure 100% that there aren't any ways that someone can tell there are diapers in there. Since the order is approx. 1lb they would come in a white shipping pouch. Is it possible that someone could see the shape...? Thanks for the replies.

    **Also, this is my first time EVER buying diapers (Very Excited)**
    Anyway buddy Don't buy from ABuniverse because

    1. The Link I listed above *since your not ec+* Go to that website and see what the main reason why we don't shop
    2. SO may history of bad problems such as long purchases, Money stealing, and spam.
    3. They still haven't made their decisions in the website themselves and I highly doubt they will ever improve. It's just another way of saying "We added a period now will you buy from us."

    ABU will never improve so I suggest finding other products. I made a websites page not too long ago if you feel like looking thru these websites. These are not a waste of time.

    http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...Websites/page3

    I hope you find what your looking for.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Actually no "Accepted" is right for several reasons and his facts is right...They still do the same stuff.

    http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...ce#post1210175

    See for yourself :p

    People still complain about the website and ABU will never improve their satisfaction for all customers. Well...unless you support them. Just because you do doesn't mean we all have to but we can give advice out to people that wanna buy ABU stuff before it's too late. I'm just saying nobody wants to be screwed over and hell I know I don't wanna be screwed over. I don't have to do business with them if I hear so many things about it and when they mention ridiculous mess.....*Barf* I say no but I have to eat more because what I just heard meaning I just lost my lunch.



    Anyway buddy Don't buy from ABuniverse because

    1. The Link I listed above *since your not ec+* Go to that website and see what the main reason why we don't shop
    2. SO may history of bad problems such as long purchases, Money stealing, and spam.
    3. They still haven't made their decisions in the website themselves and I highly doubt they will ever improve. It's just another way of saying "We added a period now will you buy from us."

    ABU will never improve so I suggest finding other products. I made a websites page not too long ago if you feel like looking thru these websites. These are not a waste of time.

    http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...Websites/page3

    I hope you find what your looking for.
    well, I'm very glad I posted first. a lot of negative reviews! definitely not buying from them! I was looking at your post Snivy and there were some good sites, but none that really allowed you to buy like samples of 2. Since this is my first time buying id like to make it small you know? I'm living with other people and I'm a bit shook up about this still. Do you or anyone else know about someone one on amazon who doesn't sell diapers in large numbers and is very discreet? Maybe eBay? (since they accept paypal)

  10. #10

    Default

    They are not good business people. I don't know if they still associate with Quality Diapers, but that's besides the point. Even if they saw the error in their ways, they've still been extremely unreliable as a business, especially recently. There's only two employees working there, and they are not fulfilling orders in a timely manner (but they are taking money the moment you give it to them!)

Similar Threads

  1. Do Cushies Cloth Feel Different than Cushies Plastic?
    By PaciPilot in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-Mar-2013, 00:32
  2. Cushies
    By StacyAnn in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 28-Oct-2011, 21:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.