Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: As promised, starpup's fursuit pics!

Default As promised, starpup's fursuit pics!

As i posted months ago when my suit was starting to be made that when it was complete i would add a few pictures here
    I am glad i discovered that my phone has voice control when taking pictures because paws and touchscreens are not compatible!
    I had a bit of a joke going with one of the ladies at my new job as when i went in one day to get a few things she didn't recognise me out of my uniform and was going to charge me full price!, its a good thing my boss was next to her and nudged her and said what about his staff discount?
    I joked around with her the next day i was at work and said "one day i will come in in a disguise and you will not recognise me..
    Well,, i did just that, i went in to work in my fursuit and wandered around for a few minutes in the shop, in this time all the other staff members had popped in to look at me, then i wandered out to the tea room and took off my head..
    Needless to say their reactions were priceless, and they all wanted photos with me too
    After a bit of explaining to everyone what it was all about my boss asked me when the next convention was, i told her its in january next year, she said it is usually a busy time at work and holidays arent an option at that time normally, however,,, SHES GIVEN ME TIME OFF FOR IT!
    *does a little happy dance*
    BRING ON CONFURGENCE 2015!!!!
    Last edited by Eulogy; 11-Jan-2015 at 00:22.

Very nice work!! Who couldn't love a fuzzy starpup?

*giggles*
    One of my friends in town i play darts with does photography (usually pets!) in her spare time.
    She has offered to do some professional shots of me, that will be so much better than blue tacking my phone somewhere and yelling at it!
    Even with voice control my voice is so muffled when the head is on it only works about 1 time out of every 10 lol.
    Im tempted to head to the coast and find a quiet place and try to get a few pics today since its my weekend

No, im not that talented lol, it was made for me by a maker here in Australia I met on australian fursuiters.
    It was made by inks pride productions
    She doesnt have a website but if you search it a page will come up with that name with links to facebook and furaffinity.

Oh my... that might be one of the most beautiful suits I've ever seen! I love your eyes! He has just the right balance between "toony" and "realistic" furry. *starts wondering how much post to/from Australia is*

Quote Originally Posted by starpup View Post
    As i posted months ago when my suit was starting to be made that when it was complete i would add a few pictures here
    I am glad i discovered that my phone has voice control when taking pictures because paws and touchscreens are not compatible!
    I had a bit of a joke going with one of the ladies at my new job as when i went in one day to get a few things she didn't recognise me out of my uniform and was going to charge me full price!, its a good thing my boss was next to her and nudged her and said what about his staff discount?
    I joked around with her the next day i was at work and said "one day i will come in in a disguise and you will not recognise me..
    Well,, i did just that, i went in to work in my fursuit and wandered around for a few minutes in the shop, in this time all the other staff members had popped in to look at me, then i wandered out to the tea room and took off my head..
    Needless to say their reactions were priceless, and they all wanted photos with me too
    After a bit of explaining to everyone what it was all about my boss asked me when the next convention was, i told her its in january next year, she said it is usually a busy time at work and holidays arent an option at that time normally, however,,, SHES GIVEN ME TIME OFF FOR IT!
    *does a little happy dance*
    BRING ON CONFURGENCE 2015!!!!

Attachment 21675
    Attachment 21676
    Attachment 21677
    Attachment 21678
    EXCELLENT FURSUIT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFox View Post
    Oh my... that might be one of the most beautiful suits I've ever seen! I love your eyes! He has just the right balance between "toony" and "realistic" furry. *starts wondering how much post to/from Australia is*
    I wanted more of a realistic look overall, I was absolutely over the moon when she tracked these eyes down for me In the exact colour I wanted!
    The eyes came from "yeep", im not sure where they are based, and the fur came from your neck of the woods (u.s) as all the samples I saw from here (australia) were not as long or soft.
    I just looked them up, yeepcostumes is based on your side of the pond in california!

Wow! That one is very good looking fur suit. Don't come to the states. If I see you, I may get my dog's leash and take you home. My wife will not approve.