Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hii :)

Question Hii :)

Hi friends I am new here,
    Is there anyone from Greece?
    I flew there on vacation and want to know where you can buy adult diapers in Crete (Heraklion area).

welcome sadly I don't know of any places in Crete... maybe you could order online?

Quote Originally Posted by Emily1991 View Post
    I flew there on vacation and want to know where you can buy adult diapers in Crete (Heraklion area).
    Not from Greece, but I was on Crete last year. They sell them in the supermarkets. At least the local supermarket I went to. (But I wasn't in Iraklion I was west of Chania).

Enjoy your holiday, Crete is beautifull, and the Greeks are really nice people.

Looks like your first post - Welcome! What are some of your other non-AB/DL interests?

Greetings.

Unfortunately, I have never been to Greece. I am hoping to be able to travel more often when my schedule is a bit less busy.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Looks like your first post - Welcome! What are some of your other non-AB/DL interests?
    I'm a little ashamed to say,
    But my favorite thing this Pokemon!

Nothing shameful about that! Pokemon is great, and there are lots of fans on here. What do you like, the games, anime, ...?

I was in the Cyclades not too long ago. I found diapers were readily available in supermarkets/grocery shops... I can't say I bought any, but they were there.

Not a bad thing at all! I think there's a Snivy or two here somewhere...lurking...

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Not a bad thing at all! I think there's a Snivy or two here somewhere...lurking...

*Pops out of the grass* HEWWO!!!