Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Always Discreet

Default New Always Discreet

Has anyone here tried these yet? They have a free sample offer at I ordered a sample earlier this week and so will not get them for a while. They have standing leg guards on the pull up. While they're marketed towards women I would wear them if decent for the price.
    Last edited by Eulogy; 20-Aug-2014 at 03:11. Reason: Fixing derp link.

no i haven't tried them but they look nice ^-^ you gotta tell how they are when you have tried them!

btw you forgot an "s" in the link x)

I've tried the biggest of the normal pads (Always Discreet Maxi Night) but was saving the pullups for a treat later in the month. The pads have standing leg guards as well but are thin so don't feel good until they're wet and have some bulge to them!

I'm a little disappointed that this is the much ballyhooed reentry of Procter & Gamble into the adult incontinence market. I was hoping they were going introduce a new Attends-like brand, but they've just tacked some big pads and pull-ups onto their Always brand.

I think that these might be pretty interesting. There is a feature on these pull-ups that are lacking on almost all adult pull-up products…standing leak guards. I am looking forward to them. The cartoon rendition of these make them look more like a pant than a granny panty. Should be interesting. I too have ordered a sample to see how they are. I looked for them on the shelves at one store and did not see any.

Pics on this thread:

By far the best thing about them is the scent. Tena Lady Pants are all 2.50 in Sainsburys now in preparation of the new smaller packets.

The drawings make the elastic look fairly smooth, but the animations make it look granny-panty-esque.

In any case, these look interesting, at least as pull-ups go. My fear would be that the girl-shaped crotch region wouldn't be comfy for a guy unless the particular guy is used to wearing women's underthings.

I will update once the sample comes in. Sorry about that I typed it in using my phone on a ferry.