Thread: Need a recommendation for a teething ring

Default Need a recommendation for a teething ring

My love just had mouth surgery a couple weeks back. All teeth removed, jaw restructured. There are some stray bone splinters working their ways out, and they hurt like hell. We're thinking a teething ring might be a good idea here, but we don't know what brand/kind to get.

Can anyone offer us some suggestions for something that would work well with adult jaw size and strength?

Frozen eggo waffle's may feel good its a trick used for babys:-)

Quote Originally Posted by HelpingHer View Post
    My love just had mouth surgery a couple weeks back. All teeth removed, jaw restructured. There are some stray bone splinters working their ways out, and they hurt like hell. We're thinking a teething ring might be a good idea here, but we don't know what brand/kind to get.

Can anyone offer us some suggestions for something that would work well with adult jaw size and strength?
    If there are stray bone fragments I would go back to the dentist or surgeon and tell him. They may correct it at no additional charge since they're the ones who didn't do the job completely.

they tole us head of time that it would probly happen cuz of how much work they had to do to get all the teefs out to remake the jaw and then filing down the jaw too so we was expectin it but i didnt think it wood hurt this bad! but that's otay cuz my roommie was nice and done tooked me out today an got me some freezer teethers and to eat lunch now that i can swallow stuff that i can cut up in tiny pieces. now, im a toddler in an adult body with a baby mouth. teeheehee! but yah. surgeon said no can do cuz stitches done healed up mostly an he dun wanna do more damage to gums than whats done been done so i have to teeth natrally.

Quote Originally Posted by HelpingHer View Post

personally, i find ice-cream to be a great comfort in soothing my jaw when i had a couple of teeth pulled. the only problem being that one needs to keep putting fresh ice-cream on the sore-spot as the old stuff melts and gets consumed.... (grin)

@littlelodgewrecker thats what mommy calls win win! i woodnt mind that at all! but we dun bought me a teether ring an i love it. was thinkin of postin piccies if daddy dun mind