Thread: Road trip advice

Atomic6

Default Road trip advice

hello diaper buddies
    i need advice i am headed on a road trip next week for business with my business partner we have done the road trip before we have even slept in the same hotel room last time i went with him and we stayed in a room and i was dry for about 4 months but that night i had a small wetting accident and covered it the best i could he never found out then my bed wetting started back up and now this time when i go i want to bring my goodnites with me at least one what advice can anyone give me for this type of thing he is not the type of person i can tell either oh ya i also work with him at a job sooo help please

This works for me but it relies heavily on stealthy baggy clothing... (cotton track pants {which I sleep in} and a hoodie for before/after-bed). what I do is have a goodnite/drynite and a zip-lock bag/s in a small compartment in my luggage. Seeming it is near bedtime, people normally wind down and drop their guard. Have your shower first! So I slip the zip-lock bag under my shirt or in my pj's when heading to the shower and put it in the cupboard in the bathroom (somewhere it wont be noticed{have spares}). Then let him have his shower first. while he is having his shower you slip one on and head to bed, this way you will wake up earlier than him and be able to "go to the loo" and dispose of the diaper in the zip-lock bag keeping smell/etc concealed. Remember to make sure most of the air is out of the bag when its fully zipped up. To smuggle the bag with the diaper in it you could hide it in your luggage wrapped in your pjs and dispose of it when possible...

Quote Originally Posted by yabashiri View Post
    This works for me but it relies heavily on stealthy baggy clothing... (cotton track pants {which I sleep in} and a hoodie for before/after-bed). what I do is have a goodnite/drynite and a zip-lock bag/s in a small compartment in my luggage. Seeming it is near bedtime, people normally wind down and drop their guard. Have your shower first! So I slip the zip-lock bag under my shirt or in my pj's when heading to the shower and put it in the cupboard in the bathroom (somewhere it wont be noticed{have spares}). Then let him have his shower first. while he is having his shower you slip one on and head to bed, this way you will wake up earlier than him and be able to "go to the loo" and dispose of the diaper in the zip-lock bag keeping smell/etc concealed. Remember to make sure most of the air is out of the bag when its fully zipped up. To smuggle the bag with the diaper in it you could hide it in your luggage wrapped in your pjs and dispose of it when possible...
    Thats what I do whenever I have to travel with anyone unfamiliar

Quote Originally Posted by Pianissima View Post
    Thats what I do whenever I have to travel with anyone unfamiliar

travelling with someone unfamiliar might be OK...but rooming overnight with them? why?