Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Solo

Default Diaper Solo

So I'm a composer and musician here in Los Angeles. Recently, I had to perform a solo piece I had composed at a rather nice venue for a crowd of at least a few thousand. The catch: I was diapered. I'm used to wearing diapers in public sure, I mostly wear for bedwetting, but I wear a lot of times in the day because my bladder is extremely weak, so it prevents embarrassment. I've conducted in diapers before. Thats not bad at all seeing as my entire backside is concealed via the coat I wear and I only turn and face the audience a few times, but make sure its well concealed. But being a soloist, I didn't get that luxury. I was wearing just a regular top and slacks, by myself, for about 15 minutes with an audience looking directly at me. it was the most terrifying thing O.O

Has anyone else had a diapered performance experience like this?

I don't think we have too many performers on this site. I sometimes wear Baby Pants "Almost a Big Kid" training pants to church and I'll be directing a choir or another group. They're a little thicker than underwear but not noticeable as far as I'm aware. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the great performers at the end of their career were't wearing some sort of protection. You do what you gotta' do.

yeah, i dont think there are too many here seeing as the 'amateur musician' group is pretty much the only membered one other than 'music and musicians' >.>

I was wearing dry24/7s so its a bit bulky lmao

I've never done that, but it does sound reassuring (for lack of a better term) the way you put it. I've found that writing with my bottle accompanying me also helps get my creative juices flowing, so I have incentive to try it. Geez, the last time I played a piano while diapered was before I was even potty-trained. :P

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    I've never done that, but it does sound reassuring (for lack of a better term) the way you put it. I've found that writing with my bottle accompanying me also helps get my creative juices flowing, so I have incentive to try it. Geez, the last time I played a piano while diapered was before I was even potty-trained. :P
    I have a bottle, but it sits, still unused for 4 months now, in its packaging. And you're so lucky you were able to have a piano so young >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Pianissima View Post
    I have a bottle, but it sits, still unused for 4 months now, in its packaging. And you're so lucky you were able to have a piano so young >.>
    Never tried one, or just not your thing? But yeah, I still have that piano.

I just wish I could find that book that has my first piece in it.

ive never tried it and im really new here to abdl stuff, i just recently decided to actually join sites and stuff. I got the bottle because it was cheaper than shipping but gave me free shipping when I got my plastic pants lol rbh, i only started playing when I became really sick and I had found a half-destroyed piano. I really wish that I had piano lessons and i'm always jealous when people got them >.>

ive never tried it and im really new here to abdl stuff, i just recently decided to actually join sites and stuff. I got the bottle because it was cheaper than shipping but gave me free shipping when I got my plastic pants lol rbh, i only started playing when I became really sick and I had found a half-destroyed piano. I really wish that I had piano lessons and i'm always jealous when people got them >.>
    Well, just for posterity's sake, bottles are great. I practically get intoxicated by mine.

I'm not worth of being jealous over; I've never really had any formal training myself, all self-taught. At most, the only impressive thing I could do is write mixed odd time signature arrangements on the spot. If anything, I'm jealous of you for doing music for a living.

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    Well, just for posterity's sake, bottles are great. I practically get intoxicated by mine.
    How so? I dunno, ive never even bothered to open it, so i dont really know. Like i said, im new here >.> i dont think itll get opened till i have a mommy or daddy or dl friend lol

How so? I dunno, ive never even bothered to open it, so i dont really know. Like i said, im new here >.> i dont think itll get opened till i have a mommy or daddy or dl friend lol
    It already has the perk of not spilling easily (in case you're clumsy like me :P), and if you're into pacifiers, I hear they feel kind of like those too. But other than that, it's hard to explain; there's just something about drinking from a bottle that makes me feel really secure.