Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Los Angeles ^w^

Default Hello from Los Angeles ^w^

Hey everyone, my name is Pianissima. I live in the Los Angeles area as a professional composer and gamer (Two awesome jobs!) I have to wear diapers due to bed wetting and occasional daytime issues as well. I decided not too long ago to try to make something good out of it so I looked toward the ABDL community. I'm not really big into fetish-type things, but I can't say I wouldn't mind having a mommy or a daddy around. Anyway, thats enough about me for now, I hope to see you guys around. Feel free to PM me if you want to find out more about me or just chat
    Last edited by Pianissima; 13-Aug-2014 at 23:18.

Welcome!! What sort of music do you compose? And I notice that your avatar tends toward the fuzzy persuasion; are you a furry? If so, what species is your fursona?

Hey thanks for the welcome ^w^ I compose symphonic and score music mainly but do a lot of side projects and can write in about any style except electronic stuff really (unless its just the classical elements of it) And yeah, this is the fursona I made to use when responding to Furry art commissions, but I like the look of it a lot so I decided to use it as my profile pic for now. He is a feminine Canine. He looks just like me ^w^ the collar and jacket are actually my favorite of both of them that I have

Awww!! That's awesome and wow!! That takes talent!! I have nothing but respect for creative people.

aww thanks ^w^ but talent is a combination of passion and a really unfortunate amount of time available to work on developing it lol

Hi and welcome to the site from another professional musician. I'm an older member here, and I'm a degreed church musician. I used to concertize a lot until I semi-retired. I still direct choirs and play in church. I also enjoy playing piano and many of the classical compositions of Bach, Beethoven, Chopin, and many more. I also enjoy writing and have a novel on Kindle. So welcome!

thanks a ton ^w^ Its always fun to find common interests like that! Chopin is my favorite -- a little biased because nocturnes and waltzes are kinda my favorite thing to write.

Hai. I luv music! I dont like the kink side either. Im always looking for sumone to talk to and i see you write music. not sure if we can post outside links but id love to hear sum of your stuff. Hope your having a good day/nite.

Quote Originally Posted by Esmelda View Post
    Hai. I luv music! I dont like the kink side either. Im always looking for sumone to talk to and i see you write music. not sure if we can post outside links but id love to hear sum of your stuff. Hope your having a good day/nite.
    Ill probably throw some stuff up on my profile here and there of what I work on when I'm doing it, just check it occasionally ^w^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Esmelda View Post
    looks like i have no clue how, but ill find some way eventually lol