Thread: looking for a good well fitting diaper shirt

Atomic6

Default looking for a good well fitting diaper shirt

baught a onzie frome baby pants on ebay got an xs that did not fit

i was wondering whare i could find a good one the i could possabley hide under clothes and has snaps

Pulluplover

Big Tots on Ebay. She will make a custom size for you

Well I was about to suggest baby-pants, but obviously you're not going to want that one. leakmaster on adultclothdiaper.com are pretty nice. They are the one's I use and they come in white, blue, or tan. They also have snaps at the crotch, but not the shoulder.

I always found the baby pants ones just fit ackwardly. The 4care ones from xpmedical fit me better, but shrink a lot when washed. I mostly use ones from preventawear.com, they make theirs out of a cotton/polyester blend, so they stretch a bit (they have a wider range of colors available, several stripe designs, and at least one childish pattern). They also have ones that help make it hard to remove diapers. Their stuff is designed for kids and adults with diaper digging issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic6 View Post
    baught a onzie frome baby pants on ebay got an xs that did not fit

i was wondering whare i could find a good one the i could possabley hide under clothes and has snaps
    Consider just a really tall tshirt, like one that ends between your diaper and your knees. Walmart carries a good variety of tall tshirts. Fruit of the Loom in particular. I had the good fortune to run into a very helpful rep one time that helped me find exactly what I was looking for.

If you want one that is a perfect fit then I would go with Snaps4U, give them your measurements and they will make a custom one for you. I had them make two custom ones for me, with specific designs that I wanted and they turned out great. If you don't want to have a custom one done then maybe look into Babykins. They makes some really nice ones that fit great and are nice and soft. I have three from them and use them all the time.

Well,

I will second the 4care onesies fit me much better than the baby pants ones...

The fabric the 4care ones are made of is much stretchier than the baby pants ones...

Anyhow, I totally forgot to order more from xp with my last order...