Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adult baby ages fascinate me

Reword

Default Adult baby ages fascinate me

I'm curious as to know how people discover what age they are. People are always saying they are a certain age usually between 2-6, but how exactly do they know this? Is it simply what they want to be? I believe that I have regressed before but this was when I was much much younger so I haven't experienced this sensation and most likely never will but it fascinates me none the less. If I ever had the opportunity to do scientific research on age regression I would jump at that opportunity.

I wouldn't place too much stock in them. If you look at child development levels, they rarely correspond well to a given AB's limitations or abilities. I don't regress as others typically describe it. I'm just down for a wide variety of baby to kid things and I'm not bothered about what ages they are most commonly associated with.

"Little" me likes warm milk from baby bottles and sleeps with pacifiers, but also eats solid foods like Macaroni and Cheese and McDonald's Happy Meals (yay toys!), so I just assume two or three. I've not gotten much regress time for myself since I still live with the 'rents.

to me i figured it out by things i'd do when regressing i still felt the urge to engage in conversation a little so i figured that put me above talking age as opposed to below, i figured i wanted to play more with cars, trucks, plado as opposed to rattles and brightly colored things so i placed myself somewhere in the four-five year old age range... i didn't let it confine me though i'd still wear diapers and rattles are still strangely awesome *giggles*
    i try to remember its not something that has to define your age play, more help guide it in the direction that feels best for you.
    hope that helps some

soggyboy

For me it's 7-12. Usually based on incidents I saw/experienced during that period.

If a particular memory stirs me, I try to relive the experience based on my memory of what happened. Of course memories get skewed over time, so I may "relive" the "memory" based on how I would like it to have played out.

I can't just access little mode by playing with toys etc. I need a basis on which to regress to.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I wouldn't place too much stock in them. If you look at child development levels, they rarely correspond well to a given AB's limitations or abilities. I don't regress as others typically describe it. I'm just down for a wide variety of baby to kid things and I'm not bothered about what ages they are most commonly associated with.
    that's a pretty accurate observation I think. I never put too much thought into roleplay age, but now that you mention it I don't think I've seen anyone that truly corresponds to the age they claim; I know I don't. I claim my age to be around 2-2.5 because I figure that allows me some autonomy and physical and mental ability. Others will claim younger but act older. I wonder if there are any mommies/daddies that fully enforce the proper activities for the associated age the little wants to be at. A lot of what I've seen though combines baby, with toddler, and early primary school.

Age play, is just that, while associated commonly with adult babies, age play doesn't have much of a limit. My regressed age varies because maybe different scenarios are being played from past memories or fantasies, not just one. Would be kind of boring time after time.

I only use age to define general inteligence so i go with five as it's still innocent but smart enough that I don't have to constantly remind myself that a baby would do this bad thing they obviously shouldn't be doing. That being said I still drink out of a bottle and use diapers and to my knowledge most 5 year old don't do that so yeah, it's all up to interpretation anyway.

Well, I don't really think of myself as an AB or Little, however my DL fantasies -- acted out mainly in my head -- are grown from childhood memories and experiences with toddlerhood. Or, more specifically: I enjoy the thought of being a three-year-old in diapers. I suppose I gravitate toward this age because I have a memory of being diapered at three, and also because I see this as being a sort of "sweet spot" age where a child can understand the purpose of diapers while still being dependent on them and being unashamed of that dependence.

Of course, the whole domain of reality is loaded with exceptions. Kids variously potty-train earlier, later, and experience peer pressure at different ages as well. Parenting books are full of stereotypes that, from a parent's point of view, always seem *slightly* off. Similarly, all we can hope to do with our AB/Little ages is land somewhere in the ballpark.
    Last edited by Cottontail; 13-Aug-2014 at 04:04.

Generally, I give the age as 2-4 because I wear diapers and can walk (waddle?). However, this is just an age that I will give to people if they ask. When I am wearing or playing, I just act or play as I want. I don't attach an age to it because I may do things that a typical 2-4 year old would not do.