Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Robin Williams has died

So sad what a loss. What seems sadder is that he was apparently in a bad place himself. Dunno, I guess it'll all come out. RIP Robin.

He's been dealing with a number of health issues, including addictions and heart problems. Such a loss of talent. I always thought his improv routines were sheer brilliance. I remember watching the show "Mork and Mindy" many years ago and they might just as well have called it "Mork" because he was the whole reason for watching the show. He really grew as an actor in movies, particularly in Good Will Hunting, Dead Poets Society, and, my favourite, Good Morning Viet Nam. A true genius. He will be missed.

Very sad day indeed, one of my many favorite actors.

This is a very sad day. I agree with all of the movies that are mentioned but I would like to add Patch Adams to that list and some of his lesser films like Hook and even He joked about why he ever thought of doing Popeye.

He is definitely a good for talking about depression. He fought it for some time and admitted to his self destructive behavior was getting out of control when he went into alcoholic rehab several years ago.

People really need to understand how much depression hurts. I am just sorry he had to go this way.

RIP Robin Williams.

Extremely sad news to hear. Such a great actor. He will be missed.

I was so sad to hear this. He was brilliant. It's especially sad because my mother is only a few years younger and I sometimes worry that she, too, will pass in her 60s.

RIP Mr. Williams. Gone but never forgotten.

Absolutely devastated he will be sorely missed by all.

RIP Mr. Williams may he forever be remembered. He can now fly free as he did in so many films. He will be missed very much. To lose such a talented and well loved person. To lose anyone for that matter, I hope his family and friends are all getting the help and love they need at this time. Sleep in peace and fly high Mr. Williams we will miss you.

His death is very tragic, always loved him in Flubber and his many other films.

I hope he's in a better place now .