Thread: Mario Kart 8 Combos

Default Mario Kart 8 Combos

I'm really into Mario Kart 8 and the baby princesses are my fave characters to use. The combo I use is Gold Standard, Crimson Slim, and Accel Glider. I feel like there may be other good combos I should experiment with. any suggestions for combos for baby characters for online and grand prix? What are your fave combos?

I like donkey Kong on the tube frame, i cant remember the tires name and i use the speed gliders.

Baby princesses, you should focus on having your kart boost the top speed, since acceleration and handling should already be covered by the characters themselves.

And I'm a Yoshi player. Circuit Special Kart, Cyber-Slick Tires, Standard Glider.

Think I found the perfect combo for me. Baby Princesses, Gold Standard/Mach 8/Sports Coupe/Circuit Special, Slick/Cyber Slick Wheels, Parafoil. The speed on the slicks is just too good to apss up, they can compensate for wider drifts with their speeds, but the low traction means I have to start drifts earlier if I want tighter turns.

I use the "standard configuration" standard kart, standard tires and super glider, mostly because i was impatient to play the game and didnt want to lose time picking another configuration, but now it work for me, and mostly i use baby daisy as my character

New DLC is out today, go check it out, also look up the new DLC announcements, more tracks and link will be useable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulqy117 View Post
    New DLC is out today, go check it out, also look up the new DLC announcements, more tracks and link will be useable.
    There will be 2 sets of dlc, one coming this november, the second one will ve released on may 2015.

Both of them will have 3 new characters, 4 vehicles and 8 tracks (both old and new tracks, like one from animal crossing)

Both of them will cost 8 dollars separately or as a bundle for 12 dollars