Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nuk7

Default Nuk7

I'm a thumbsucker like for reals...
    From womb to tomb
    While I love my thumb, in my adult baby life I have come to enjoy a paci. I have tried kid paci's but I love my nuk 5, but I can't help but wonder would I like a nuk7 more.
    So what do y'all think? I've talked to one other thumbsucker who said a nuk7 was too long for them...
    What size paci do you like and why?

I love the nuk 7, there are some advantages in comfort with the 5. Essentially it is like having a sucker in your mouth, that is how I would describe the placement of the 7

The NUK 7 feels more satisfying than the NUK 5 IMO. You can get the same soothing feeling and more without having to have the guard pressed so close to your lips. Honestly, I would recommend it wholeheartedly. Also, get the silicone one. It's very pricy, but so worth it.

I'm allergic to latex so I would go with silicone either way it was hard to get used to at first but. Now I love it. I have wore out my silicone nuk 5 that I got in November 2012. It's not broken but dis coloured and I'm starting to see flecks inside. I'm just nervous because my papa bear (husband) wants to buy a née one for my birthday and I'm scared to spend all that money if I don't like it. Besides ADISC and tumblr I only talk to two AB's and they don't live near me to ship it to them.
    Mmmm i think I will like that you don't have to work as hard to keep it in and both of you make it sound so worth it.

I've got both 5's and 7's but I prefer my 7. Been using them for two years now.

I really don't like the nuk7. Way too long and way too big for my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredBoy View Post
    Where do you even find a Nuk 7?
    On the website pacifiersrus. They invented them, and are the only ones who make them.

Anyone try the new babypants paci? It's larger than the Nuk 5. I like it.