Thread: Weekend Away

Default Weekend Away

I i am going away the weekend after next , i was lucky enough to win some tickets to an athletics event in swansea , travel and accommodation is paid for by the company , which saves me allot !! , now there was supposed to be four of us going , due to unseen circumstances its just me going , however this probably means i can wear throughout the trip but it means getting on a short flight then a train , any advice if i should go for it wearing or not ?

If it brings you joy and doesn't negatively effect you, I say go for it. It'd probably be a bit easier to travel, too.

Based on what others have posed in the past, if you are wearing a diaper on the plane make sure it is dry when going through security.

Since you are going to be alone why not? Nobody from your company can spot you and find out your secret. I would go for it. Have fun on your trip