Thread: looking for ab friends :)

Tremer

Default looking for ab friends :)

hey im a young adult in Ontario, canada. im kinda just looking for some people that are like me. either in my area or even just online. ask me a question!

Hey Tremor! Looks like you're new to the site. We're more of a support site and you probably won't meet anyone here. In fact the rules frown on it. But what can you tell us about yourself? You say you like music - Are you in a band?

Tremer

oops :p
    Last edited by Tremer; 11-Aug-2014 at 02:28. Reason: Removing response to deleted post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tremer View Post
    Hey, it's no big oops. You certainly can make on-line friends here and establish relationships with various members. I have lots of friends through this site and we check on each other if we don't here from them for a while. This site is good for support and exchanging information. It's also a great place for discussing things we wouldn't dream of in real life.

Fetlife is the go to place for IRL stuff. Just expect lots of random friend request from 40-60 something men all over the world if you post any kind of pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Tremer View Post
    You're OK. I just wanted to make sure you know it's a support site. I saw where you said you're a producer in music?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    Fetlife is the go to place for IRL stuff. Just expect lots of random friend request from 40-60 something men all over the world if you post any kind of pics.
    damn you beat me to it. I was just about to suggest fetlife. Oh and loud and clear on the random friend requests. I don't know what it is with people, but what is so hard with sending a message to chat for a little bit first.

Seriously OP, go to Fetlife. I've seen a several people in ontario on there. IDK if its your persuasion, but some of them were very gorgeous females. Hell even if its not, everyone can use some beautiful women in their life Stay here for the support, go there for the chatting, meeting, and group joining.

i dont see why you cant make friends on here. in fact ill be your friend. online of course

Quote Originally Posted by boostergold View Post
    i dont see why you cant make friends on here. in fact ill be your friend. online of course
    Yes, and that's what I was trying to say.

Hi Tremer. I'm also happy to be your friend online .

If you really want to meet AB people in real life there is a meet (munch) every month in Toronto. You can find info about it on Fetlife I believe.