Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dry 24/7 Samples?

Default Dry 24/7 Samples?

Anybody know where/if I can get a sample pack of dry 24/7s?

Their website seems to be down at the moment, but I think you can get them from there.

I don't think xpmedical do samples, but worth a look.

You can def buy them on eBay, but pricey.

In Canada we are lucky. You can get them for $2 each from agecomfort.com

I did actually find them on Xpmedical, but they're a little more pricey than I'm willing to pay.

You can also find them on Amazon, but pricy. $9.99 for a sample of two plus $4.99 shipping.

Sounds similarly priced to the Xpmedical's site. They had $6 shipping plus $6.95 for the diapers. Not worth it in my opinion.

I bought a 1 small, 1 medium sample pack from the www.dry247.com website and paid $10. I can't remember but think S&H was included in that price. Xpmedical has sample packs of 3 diapers for $6.95 + $4.43 S&H (to Arizona) so $11.38 total(ish). If you want to sample 2 different sizes for the best fit (like I did with the small/medium sample) then yes Xp would be more than I would want to spend. However any way you slice it, samples are not cheap but worth the knowledge before making a large purchase you could regret.

Quote Originally Posted by babymt View Post
    Their website seems to be down at the moment, but I think you can get them from there.

I don't think xpmedical do samples, but worth a look.

You can def buy them on eBay, but pricey.

In Canada we are lucky. You can get them for $2 each from agecomfort.com
    Won't be up for awhile. Gaza imperialists hacked it last week and they had to shut down their website.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Won't be up for awhile. Gaza imperialists hacked it last week and they had to shut down their website.
    That'd be funny to hear on the news -
    "In breaking news, Gaza imperialists have hacked an adult-diaper company's website, causing them to shut down the servers"

most samples come from the manufacturers rather than the retailers, so you won't normally find them at places like xpmedical. The manufacturers want you to buy their brand. The retailers really don't care which brand you buy as long as you buy from them

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    most samples come from the manufacturers rather than the retailers, so you won't normally find them at places like xpmedical. The manufacturers want you to buy their brand. The retailers really don't care which brand you buy as long as you buy from them
    Actually I've found samples on a bunch of different sites, not manufacturers. :p