Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nude beaches

Default Nude beaches

Yesterday I went to a nude beach and walked around in a diaper. It got crowded there in the afternoon as the day went on and some people looked at me but I paid no attention. Lot of people just minded their own business and acted like this was all normal as if I didn't have one on. I was there with another DL who is IC and only one person stopped us to ask about the diapers we had on. What was funny about it was she obviously knew nothing about incontinence because when the guy told her his bladder is haywire (whatever word he used) she says hers was too and she was saying why don't we cover up and what is with the attention. She obviously knew about adult babies because she mentioned the word. The man said he dribbles a lot and she said why not do it in the water. She was the only one who said something about our diapers. Even one man sitting close to me on the beach talked to me and made no knowledge about my diaper.

It was like in a dream I had when I was 17. I deamt I got up and went to town and walked around and then I realized I forgot to put pants on so I had on a diaper and not one person ever said a word about it and no one looked at me. Everyone acted like they didn't notice it even though it was right in the open I had one on because I didn't have on any pants. Same thing happened at the nude beach. Then when the guy and I left because I had to get home, the people waved at us as we were leaving, the same group the woman was with when she asked us about the diapers.

This is the only place where I can go in my diaper only. Anyone else ever go to a nude beach and walk around in your diaper? Do you ever get any attention for it?

Why? just why.

are stunts like these really necessary?

I guess most people are just too polite to say anything or too shy... but still.

Also it's a NUDE beach (read: no clothes - naked - no undies, speedos, etc... nothing but your own skin, stripped, unclothed, stark naked, bare... just in case the term nude didn't really transpose the message).
    To me it's a bit like going naked on a non-nude beach. not really the thing to do.

Also as the lady suggested: why don't you cover it up?
    Especially if someone is IC ... the diaper will show urine stains, a discoloured indicator, etc... I don't think it's nice to show that off to anyone.

And why do you think it is more appropriate on a nude beach? (You say "this is the only place...")
    It's not called a Diaper beach, or an AB-Beach,...
    So what would be the difference in wearing the diaper to a "normal" beach??
    yes - exactly: no difference - just as inappropriate.

I don't think I'd want to try it. My diaper thoughts and desires are very private. Yes, even more private than the privates. And even though a nude beach is a good place to try it, I'd just feel silly being clothed at a nude beach.

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    Why? just why.

are stunts like these really necessary?

I guess most people are just too polite to say anything or too shy... but still.

Also it's a NUDE beach (read: no clothes - naked - no undies, speedos, etc... nothing but your own skin, stripped, unclothed, stark naked, bare... just in case the term nude didn't really transpose the message).
    To me it's a bit like going naked on a non-nude beach. not really the thing to do.

Also as the lady suggested: why don't you cover it up?
    Especially if someone is IC ... the diaper will show urine stains, a discoloured indicator, etc... I don't think it's nice to show that off to anyone.

And why do you think it is more appropriate on a nude beach? (You say "this is the only place...")
    It's not called a Diaper beach, or an AB-Beach,...
    So what would be the difference in wearing the diaper to a "normal" beach??
    yes - exactly: no difference - just as inappropriate.
    It was clothing optional.

Last time I went there it was seven years ago and I went with an AB/DL group and about four people walked up to us to where we were sitting and had our blankets and chairs set up and asked us about it. Some in the group are IC too but still exposed their diaper.

If someone was IC and they went to a beach where there was no clothes allowed, nothing, I guess they have to walk with pee running down their legs and poop coming out like they are a horse and get it on their chairs and towel or blanket.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    If someone was IC and they went to a beach where there was no clothes allowed, nothing, I guess they have to walk with pee running down their legs and poop coming out like they are a horse and get it on their chairs and towel or blanket.
    Well here's logic 101:
    If I'm IC (which I am) - and I'd go to a beach and would still need to wear diapers... why would I want to go without swim trunks over the diaper, and why would I need a nude beach then at all?
    I mean if - as you say - the IC person does not fancy pee running down the legs, a diaper or or whatever is needed.
    But then why go to a nude beach?
    Even if clothing is "optional"...
    Also - if you still fancy the nude beach - and clothing is optional - why not go the extra mile and wear some swim trunks over the diaper???
    What is so wrong with a little bit of decency?
    Why do you feel the need to show your diapers to the world.

I really couldn't disagree on this anymore... I find it highly disagreeable by any aspect.

I mean yikes... who wants to see a piss filled diaper on an adult (outside of a fetish-setting maybe)??

I'm kind of with EP01 on this one…seems pretty unnecessary to me. Choosing to wear diapers is a personal thing. Why do people in this community seem to think it's cool to expose what they personally choose to other people?

It's a liberating experience. I remember when I went skinny dipping with my own support group, we all had something in our naked bodies we have to be careful about disclosing but there we were! Completely carefree, feeling normal.

So yes, I get where you're coming from. And I can say, it's worth the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    What is so wrong with a little bit of decency?
    Why do you feel the need to show your diapers to the world.
    I really couldn't disagree on this anymore... I find it highly disagreeable by any aspect.
    The people with the pitchforks always outnumber the monsters, but now and then some monsters will let it out if they are brave enough to face the consequences.

source; google
    Prude
    noun
    a person who is or claims to be easily shocked by matters relating to sex or nudity.
    synonyms: puritan, prig, killjoy, moralist, pietist; informal goody-goody
    "I never knew a boy to be such a prude"

just as an after thought;
    i wonder if the folks who were apparently offended by this story might be less-so if the author had simply fastened her diaper to a short stick and waved it like a flag as she then proceeded to walk nude down the beach.... oh my gosh!

Can't say that I'd wear only a diaper to a nude beach with other people around. Not only am I very self-conscious about this side of me showing and take measures so that nobody can tell if I'm wearing in public, but I also feel uncomfortable with the notion of subjecting others to witnessing my fetish.

However, the idea of wearing only a diaper to an otherwise deserted or private beach... That sounds like paradise!