Thread: Transgender but like my male parts.....

Tremer

Default Transgender but like my male parts.....

idk
    Last edited by Tremer; 11-Aug-2014 at 02:28.

Reword

Quote Originally Posted by Tremer View Post
    im not really sure if i can talk about this here, but im going to anyways. i have recently realized that i truly am a transgender male but i like my male body parts the look and everything its really confusing me because everybody that i try to conact has went for surgery i just act like a girl alot and was really confused when i was younger does anybody know someone who is transgender but didnt get the conversion and likes girls like me? im confused and scared
    I feel like society has taught us that if we don't act like the typical male then we most not want to be a guy. There is nothing wrong with a man being more feminine than what is "normal". This doesn't make him any less of a man. Girls now at a young age are starting to play more with boy toys and stuff that is considered only for guys, but this does not make them antsy less of a girl. You can still be the man God made you to be but still be girly. Don't by into the notion that if your girly you can't no longer be a man. Be who you are in the body you have.

Tremer

- - - Updated - - -

im kinda just trying to find myself
    Last edited by Tremer; 11-Aug-2014 at 02:29.

Reword

I hate how it's thought of as being "girly" or "less of a man". That's how people shouldn't regard men like you. You aren't any less of a man or more of a woman. You are just a guy with a personality different from other guys. Society has tried to make it so black and white when in reality you are just your own person. Not everyone is going to be the same. I strongly suggest you see it less as more girly, but simply as this is what your manhood looks like. You are still 100% a man and that won't ever change

Tremer

i hate it too and yes i kno i am biologically 100 percent man haha. i guess im just trying to find a label when really i dont need one

Reword

i hate it too and yes i kno i am biologically 100 percent man haha. i guess im just trying to find a label when really i dont need one
    I choose not to conform to society and it's black and white labels. I am a Christian and a follower of my lord and savior Jesus Christ and those are the only labels I'll ever need. Everything else about me is simply labeled "me"

Tremer

word!!

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for the wise words but how do i delete this thread....?

Reword

No idea man. It's no big deal if it's here no one is judgemental here

I know lots of trans women who aren't opting to have what's politely referred to as 'bottom surgery'. I know some who only want their testicles removed. I know some who wanted the whole kit and kaboodle and started on estrogen, only to find that did more than enough for them to feel okay in themselves. We have at least one trans girl on ADISC who is choosing not to transition at all - that is, she's not taking any estrogen or anti androgens, nor is she getting surgery.

In the end, they're just organs, and organs aren't inherently gendered. Having a penis doesn't make you a man, nor does being okay with having a penis (or wanting one) make you any less of a woman. I think penises can look rather fetching on people of all genders (and so can vulvas, for that matter!): if you like the aesthetic of having a penis more than a vulva/vagina then carry on having one.

Lots of trans women are gay/like other women, you're not at all unusual there. There's some nasty stuff floating around out there that pushes the idea that if you're a trans woman you should only be attracted to men (i.e. be straight)... and if you're not then you're 'not a real woman'. That's absolute garbage naturally, your sexuality has nothing to do with your gender. I know several trans women personally who only date other women.

A final note: estrogen and anti androgens will have an effect on that part of your body should you choose to take them. Erections can become difficult (or in some cases impossible) to achieve and maintain, the quantity and consistency of your semen will change (and contents, actually: you will probably become infertile after a long time of taking it), your testicles may shrink and sexual sensation will... change. If it's important to have full functionality, you might want to consider what you can do to maintain this while you transition (if you /do/ transition).

word!!

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for the wise words but how do i delete this thread....?
    Click the triangular "!" button at the bottom of the post and in the popup window say you want to delete the thread and a mod will take care of it shortly.